MATCH: vs Barrow (H) 04/09/2021

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I'd have liked him more if he won more football matches. That's what he told us to judge him on...

I’m not defending his record - he’s been a bit shit - I still don’t know who we would hire who would be better - shall we get another ex pro who wears a shit coat? We are a circus but you slagged him off from day one - I’ve said before your bitterness to the club (which is justified) and your strange belief we should be walking this league (when you’ve supported us as long as I have) seems to cloud your comments 

I'm surprised Curle hasn't played Adams in midfield yet, where he played him (I believe..) when Northampton won promotion from this very league.

We're crying out for an experienced player in the middle, yet he has him playing wing-back where he's expected to peg it up and down the wing at the relatively tender age of 34.

Can't imagine Mo having much input in that decision..

15 hours ago, JoeP said:

I'm surprised Curle hasn't played Adams in midfield yet, where he played him (I believe..) when Northampton won promotion from this very league.

We're crying out for an experienced player in the middle, yet he has him playing wing-back where he's expected to peg it up and down the wing at the relatively tender age of 34.

Can't imagine Mo having much input in that decision..

He played further up on Tuesday and put some nice crosses into the box. Seemed much more comfortable. 

Having watched Tuesdays game Pidge was the standout player, if Salford had played a decent striker we would have been buried out of sight, not only do we not have any fire power up front, we struggled to hold the ball, 2nd half and Salford had a lot of possession, playing the kids is alright if they are ready. DaSilva got pushed off the ball and lost possession ever time he got it on Tuesday and Cueto, although he made some good challenges did not offer much going forward.

Archived