Blitz is the real enemy

Blitz might not be too popular but I’d take him over AL all day long. I also think he would be willing to get round the table with OASF/PTB/FLG and help find a way forward.

He gave the impression during his

Q & A session in the OEC that he would rather sell to a fan led group than to the 🤡🤡’s!!

I also don’t think he’s quite the twat that many on here think he is!

Its good to talk…….

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Blitz might not be too popular but I’d take him over AL all day long. I also think he would be willing to get round the table with OASF/PTB/FLG and help find a way forward.

Q & A session in the OEC that he would rather sell to a fan led group than to the 🤡🤡’s!!

Its good to talk…….

Yeah… he is. 

oh and FLG?… do me a favour! 

12 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Its good to talk…….

But then agreed to sell to the Lemsagam brothers anyway. Wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth and the sooner his involvement with this football club ends, the better...

57 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Yet I haven't seen one protest about Blitz.

I'm not sure what a protest at the ground would achieve. I assume he doesn't go to games, and does it hurt his finances in any way?

I'm really not sure what the best way to apply pressure there is.

15 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Its good to talk…….

DOWNVOTE.

The major difference between Blitz and AL is Blitz would keep you alive in pain in a secret hospital ward just to find out where you dropped 50p as a kid, so he can locate it for himself. All that time he would be working out a plan to recoup the retail price of keeping you alive (plus interest of course). Even tho he had worked out a way to do it at no cost to himself before you even dropped the 50p.

Total grabbing scumbag.

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Yet I haven't seen one protest about Blitz.

BP - what's the point? You have to choose when to fight your battles and use your energy/resources wisely. For now, we need the owner of the actual club gone - as soon as possible now. Thereafter, fight what ever other battles are necessary but this is half the trouble - the fans are still far too fragmented in their approach - we need to stay focussed on the immediate and important task in hand.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

The major difference between Blitz and AL is Blitz would keep you alive in pain in a secret hospital ward just to find out where you dropped 50p as a kid, so he can locate it for himself. All that time he would be working out a plan to recoup the retail price of keeping you alive (plus interest of course). Even tho he had worked out a way to do it at no cost to himself before you even dropped the 50p.

Total grabbing scumbag.

Congratulations Monty, that's got to be one of the best (and possibly most accurate) posts on this forum.

28 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

BP - what's the point? You have to choose when to fight your battles and use your energy/resources wisely. For now, we need the owner of the actual club gone - as soon as possible now. Thereafter, fight what ever other battles are necessary but this is half the trouble - the fans are still far too fragmented in their approach - we need to stay focussed on the immediate and important task in hand.

And don’t forget, any new owner would probably also want Blitz out and would help work towards that!

Defo the clowns out first!

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

And don’t forget, any new owner would probably also want Blitz out and would help work towards that!

Defo the clowns out first!

He's already agreed a sale to the FLG and AL so is obviously open to selling up.

The biggest problem is ALMO with regards to the football club moving forward but in an ideal world someone will buy the lot and we can just get on with watching the matches.

47 minutes ago, mick26 said:

He's already agreed a sale to the FLG and AL so is obviously open to selling up.

The biggest problem is ALMO with regards to the football club moving forward but in an ideal world someone will buy the lot and we can just get on with watching the matches.

I don't think he really wanted the stand. He did Corney a favour and benefitted from it. If he was really serious about the stand he would have developed it to it's full potential and made more cash. He doesn't seem interested in the day today running of it either because he has rented it out (or come to some arrangement) to the FLG who run the OEC. Any new owner wouldn't have too much difficulty aquiring it IMO.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:57 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

Blitz is a massive enemy - that twat needs holding to book he was happy to go on Simon Brookes podcast where he was almost blown off for the entirety - I’d like @BPASto invite him on to be asked on 

- what were his original ideas

- what he had to do with the main stand 

- why club car park money (NHS) goes to him 

- what shady dealings he had with Corney over the North Stand after it was built (linked to 2)

What gave the fat prick the right to be on the pitch at Fulham after bumming us since 2009 - his houses are his only legacy at Oldham Athletic and the cunt with Corney wants stringing up right alongside the Lemsagems 

We’ve invited the OEC on. They’ve principally accepted the invitation, but have yet to confirm a date with us. We would like to speak with them & Simon Blitz to follow.

The OEC really aren't the problem what the OEC should be is our tenants who pay should pay us rent due to an agreement between Blitz and Corney they are not.

That is the fault of Corney and Blitz its also shows how thick Abdallah abd Barry Owen are for not knowing that agreement was in place.

The likes of Simon Brooke and Paul Whitehead appear to be guilty only by association and getting rid of them will solve absolutely nothing. 

ABDALLAH.IS.THE.PROBLEM.

19 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

The OEC really aren't the problem what the OEC should be is our tenants who pay should pay us rent due to an agreement between Blitz and Corney they are not.

That is the fault of Corney and Blitz its also shows how thick Abdallah abd Barry Owen are for not knowing that agreement was in place.

The likes of Simon Brooke and Paul Whitehead appear to be guilty only by association and getting rid of them will solve absolutely nothing. 

ABDALLAH.IS.THE.PROBLEM.

Fully support the fact that Abdallah is the problem and the OEC isn’t. But, if someone was to buy the club, they wouldn’t benefit from the OEC unless they also bought the stand from Blitz which is completely different negotiations. 

On 9/10/2021 at 3:31 PM, mick26 said:

Of course he’s open to selling the stand. As long as he keeps the land behind it where he can make money off. Who else will buy the stand other than the footy club. It’s the split of the clubs assets and land that has started this god awful predicament 

9 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Blitz isn't a problem. He's got a price, meet it. AL is asking for pie in the sky money for something with little assets.

If AL owned the ground we would be fucked. Get rid of him 1st, sort the ground later. 

🤦 

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

🤦 

Constructive as always. 

It's clearly a price two parties have got close to agreeing on so may well be a fair one considering what is on offer. It's time will come. Focus needs to be on ALMO and not something we know the owner of wants to sell.

4 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Constructive as always. 

It's clearly a price two parties have got close to agreeing on so may well be a fair one considering what is on offer. It's time will come. Focus needs to be on ALMO and not something we know the owner of wants to sell.

A fair price. Have you even been to the ground!? It’s a shit hole, with a rapidly declining ‘new’ stand that is a colossal commercial failure. 

Archived