Facts

In the full knowledge that rumour gossip and wild speculation are the lifeblood of message boards I do think that in the current circumstances it may be useful if some actual key facts were widely known rather than being the subject of constant revision.  Now and again actual facts are posted but inevitably they disappear under responses and the uninformed (understandably) fires up again.

Could the Foundation perhaps publish a list of key data and could the mods on here pin it to the top of the board and close the thread? @Matt,viable?

I'd put on there:

Who owns the club

Who owns the ground?

Who owns the Joe Royle stand?

Who operates the facilities in the Joe Royle stand and how long is any agreement for/

How long are any leases on the ground/parts of the ground?

What is thee effect of having the ACV in place?

I'm sure there are others

The worlds most depressing pop quiz and a sad reflection of our inteligence as a fan base. We have been given each answer at every step and just ignored it because it was usually delivered with a smiley, forked, silver tongue.

ln fact, lve not even retained the answers to the last two as theyre kinda pointless after the earlier ones. Can just worry about the latter ones every eight years or so.

Heartbreaking.

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

In the full knowledge that rumour gossip and wild speculation are the lifeblood of message boards I do think that in the current circumstances it may be useful if some actual key facts were widely known rather than being the subject of constant revision.  Now and again actual facts are posted but inevitably they disappear under responses and the uninformed (understandably) fires up again.

Could the Foundation perhaps publish a list of key data and could the mods on here pin it to the top of the board and close the thread? @Matt,viable?

I'd put on there:

Who owns the club

Who owns the ground?

Who owns the Joe Royle stand?

Who operates the facilities in the Joe Royle stand and how long is any agreement for/

How long are any leases on the ground/parts of the ground?

What is thee effect of having the ACV in place?

I'm sure there are others

I think this is a good idea, similar things happen on Reddit subs - if the information can be collated I'm more than happy to keep it as a sticky.

Archived