MATCH: vs Rochdale (A) 25/09/21

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Ffs.... I was going to drive down from West Cumbria for this, guess not. 

Think you’ll be OK. Rochdale are not going to be happy if lots of Oldham fans who want tickets can’t get them because of issues with the club at Oldham. GMP won’t be happy either for local games due to the increased risk of fans in their sections.

Furthermore, I doubt the EFL will take kindly to Oldham stopping fans buying tickets for away games.

Just now, rudemedic said:

Think you’ll be OK. Rochdale are not going to be happy if lots of Oldham fans who want tickets can’t get them because of issues with the club at Oldham. GMP won’t be happy either for local games due to the increased risk of fans in their sections.

Furthermore, I doubt the EFL will take kindly to Oldham stopping fans buying tickets for away games.

Hope you are right 👍

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

You're right, we can always go in the Dale end, it would be difficult to pick out the accent 😀

Reg Jenkins Testimonial Match at the end of 1973/74 season

Latics won 3-1 as they had in both league games with the Dale that season

Dick Mulvaney with the Third Division Championship trophy

When Latics was humble and had a soul - long before the Pinch me Season & all that jazz 

Third Division Champions 7374.jpg

2 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

Reg Jenkins Testimonial Match at the end of 1973/74 season

Latics won 3-1 as they had in both league games with the Dale that season

Dick Mulvaney with the Third Division Championship trophy

When Latics was humble and had a soul - long before the Pinch me Season & all that jazz 

Third Division Champions 7374.jpg

'Oldham? Never heard of them, they like none league or sumat?'

Almost. Weve won whats now the Championship and League one, got to a final here n there. Once finished 2nd in whats now the prem but then some war happened and half the team died.

Admittedly the last bit may be embelished somewhat, but thatswht l say.

So between us we have 4 Season tickets - yes I know whatever!

I thought Sunday morning just recovered from a long day at Orient I will book 4 Tickets for Rochdale with future ticketing. I do have a sadistic streak!! I have all 4 season Tickets in front of me, 4 seats together happy days no trip to the ticket office.

No - it will only let me book one at once, so I could be on row Z seat one and my daughter on row A seat 99!! (She is 32 but likes to look after me!!).

Yet another home goal for the club. !!

:laught16:

14 minutes ago, Millibob said:

So between us we have 4 Season tickets - yes I know whatever!

I thought Sunday morning just recovered from a long day at Orient I will book 4 Tickets for Rochdale with future ticketing. I do have a sadistic streak!! I have all 4 season Tickets in front of me, 4 seats together happy days no trip to the ticket office.

No - it will only let me book one at once, so I could be on row Z seat one and my daughter on row A seat 99!! (She is 32 but likes to look after me!!).

Yet another home goal for the club. !!

:laught16:

Is it reserved seating? 

Archived