MATCH: vs Rochdale (A) 25/09/21

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Millibob said:

So between us we have 4 Season tickets - yes I know whatever!

I thought Sunday morning just recovered from a long day at Orient I will book 4 Tickets for Rochdale with future ticketing. I do have a sadistic streak!! I have all 4 season Tickets in front of me, 4 seats together happy days no trip to the ticket office.

No - it will only let me book one at once, so I could be on row Z seat one and my daughter on row A seat 99!! (She is 32 but likes to look after me!!).

Yet another home goal for the club. !!

:laught16:

It really is quite depressing .. 

I wonder if it is still one ticket per person when they go on open sale Tuesday?

11 hours ago, Ogdenwoodwhittle said:

I am just out of the picture, was just by the tunnel, a 11 year old me was so excited to see us with a trophy, on the way up !

I was at that game as well clapping the players out level with Paul Edwards is my then neighbour Frank Cambell who was a coach at Rochdale . Real nice guy .

On 9/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, Millibob said:

So between us we have 4 Season tickets - yes I know whatever!

I thought Sunday morning just recovered from a long day at Orient I will book 4 Tickets for Rochdale with future ticketing. I do have a sadistic streak!! I have all 4 season Tickets in front of me, 4 seats together happy days no trip to the ticket office.

No - it will only let me book one at once, so I could be on row Z seat one and my daughter on row A seat 99!! (She is 32 but likes to look after me!!).

Yet another home goal for the club. !!

:laught16:

I've emailed the club as I wanted two together and they said if you book them one after one another and it's the same name or address they should pick up on this and allocate seats next to each other. 

48 minutes ago, Gemma06 said:

I've emailed the club as I wanted two together and they said if you book them one after one another and it's the same name or address they should pick up on this and allocate seats next to each other. 

Good luck with that Gemma. 

49 minutes ago, Gemma06 said:

Just how basic is this new ticketing system? 

Sounds hardly fit for purpose, how in the name of Ritchie (God) did the club feel that this was an appropriate operational tool?    

5 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Sounds hardly fit for purpose, how in the name of Ritchie (God) did the club feel that this was an appropriate operational tool?    

Cheapest probably.

1 hour ago, unsworth blue said:

I used it to book a ticket the other week and it looks like it's been coded in someone's bedroom. Ultra basic. 

26 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I do sometimes wish people wouldn't be busy bastards over a seat they haven't chosen but it isn't a perfect world.

My dad - who is 81 - comes to the odd away game with me, Rochdale is one of those. Obviously we want to be sat together, so yes I do want us to be sat in our allocated seats. Not sure that makes me a busy bastard. 

12 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

My dad - who is 81 - comes to the odd away game with me, Rochdale is one of those. Obviously we want to be sat together, so yes I do want us to be sat in our allocated seats. Not sure that makes me a busy bastard. 

You haven't been allocated a seat though, you've just paid to get in. Doubt you have ever had any trouble finding two seats together.

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

You haven't been allocated a seat though, you've just paid to get in. Doubt you have ever had any trouble finding two seats together.

That's like saying ST holders have jus paid for the season and they don't have an allocated seat. Every all ticket event whether it be football or anything really, is allocated seating to prevent people from standing in an Isle or having to sit away from family members or else why bother putting seat numbers on the ticket

5 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

That's like saying ST holders have jus paid for the season and they don't have an allocated seat. Every all ticket event whether it be football or anything really, is allocated seating to prevent people from standing in an Isle or having to sit away from family members or else why bother putting seat numbers on the ticket

Nobody would compare the two things as that would be quite silly. As would thinking most football fans take notice of such things as allocated seating.

18 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

So if we get there and the numbered seats on our tickets are taken we are supposed to just shrug our shoulders and sit wherever we can, no matter where they are? 

20 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

If it's reserved seating, then you have been allocated a seat whether you like where you have been put or not.

3 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

So if we get there and the numbered seats on our tickets are taken we are supposed to just shrug our shoulders and sit wherever we can, no matter where they are? 

Would you make your dad climb 100 steps to the back row for example just because that's where your ticket says you 'should' be sat? Barmy behaviour. Look if someone is that desperate to sit in 'their' seat then I'd move, still busy bastards though.

Archived