MATCH: vs Rochdale (A) 25/09/21

8 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Would you make your dad climb 100 steps to the back row for example just because that's where your ticket says you 'should' be sat? Barmy behaviour. Look if someone is that desperate to sit in 'their' seat then I'd move, still busy bastards though.

I think the clues are on the tickets. ‘Unallocated Seating’ means you can sit where you want. Allocated seating with a row and seat number on means they are your seats for the match. It’s a really simple system if people stick to it. It’s only when inconsiderate people sit wherever they want to that it falls down and causes issues.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

I think the clues are on the tickets. ‘Unallocated Seating’ means you can sit where you want. Allocated seating with a row and seat number on means they are your seats for the match. It’s a really simple system if people stick to it. It’s only when inconsiderate people sit wherever they want to that it falls down and causes issues.

Absolutely correct….it’s not rocket science is it?

On 9/12/2021 at 3:41 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

You are talking about a ticket office with a woman who says to someone at the window 

“Can’t you do it online”?

Shes another who needs binning as soon as possible 

Well they are now advertising for a new Ticket office manager so looks like you've got your wish.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Would you make your dad climb 100 steps to the back row for example just because that's where your ticket says you 'should' be sat? Barmy behaviour. Look if someone is that desperate to sit in 'their' seat then I'd move, still busy bastards though.

That's the problem with these ticketing systems. Before they used Ticketmaster you could go to the ticket office and ask to sit in a certain area, where you would like to sit, or in the case of someone who couldn't climb many steps. Near to the top or bottom of the steps, whichever way you enter the stadium. They could look through the pile of tickets and  get the ones out which suited your request.

20 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Dmaarms says that one of the 2 has got a promotion (assume within the club).

Assume that’s Michael Beech - he was Secretary but is now listed as “head of operations & secretary”, presumably the “& secretary” will be removed when the next patsy turns up 

The ticket office is still saying Gina so I’ll assume it’s because they’ve made it full time and maybe doesn’t suit her but is staying on till new guy/girl turns up 

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Assume that’s Michael Beech - he was Secretary but is now listed as “head of operations & secretary”, presumably the “& secretary” will be removed when the next patsy turns up 

The ticket office is still saying Gina so I’ll assume it’s because they’ve made it full time and maybe doesn’t suit her but is staying on till new guy/girl turns up 

Misread it as "Head of operations & secrecy" 

Sounds like the sort of role the leadership should have in North Korea  

21 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I would think two people are needed in the ticket office and that she is staying on part time.

I'm seeing more and more people on different platforms trying to push for somethin to happen at Dale, whether that be disrupt or abandon the game! I'm supportive of protests and I'm amazed it's got so much media attention already. But I disagree with any protests or disruption at any away game! Sing and chant and get home fans join us, but the minute we start disrupting games at other stadiums is when we cross the line of bein respectful and family orientated to being a nuisance and trouble causers in the countries eyes. Never have bury or Orient or Bolton, Blackpool etc, come to BP and caused disruption. What's everyone else's thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I'm seeing more and more people on different platforms trying to push for somethin to happen at Dale, whether that be disrupt or abandon the game! I'm supportive of protests and I'm amazed it's got so much media attention already. But I disagree with any protests or disruption at any away game! Sing and chant and get home fans join us, but the minute we start disrupting games at other stadiums is when we cross the line of bein respectful and family orientated to being a nuisance and trouble causers in the countries eyes. Never have bury or Orient or Bolton, Blackpool etc, come to BP and caused disruption. What's everyone else's thoughts? 

Agree 99.9(r)%

l think it's fairly obvious to most that l both don't care what people think of me and am not averse to the more dangerous side of life. But l am almost certain that this danger, whilst being rather exciting on a personal level, would not be of benefit to the club so probably should not be done.

l could be wrong, of course, but l won't be advocating such action.

On a slightly seperated point, to this day l am still stunned by fact that people advertise their future law breaking to the planet via tinternet. Or their past/present law breaking l suppose.

This could be our lowest Rochdale away attendance of all time. Everyone I've spoken to is not bothering which is a shame really. A full away end at Dale would have looked good on social media to promote to any prospective buyers lurking out there. We Struggled to shift 1.2k for Bradford so I reckon there will be tops 2k there on Saturday which is mental when you think it's just down the A627.

12 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

This could be our lowest Rochdale away attendance of all time. Everyone I've spoken to is not bothering which is a shame really. A full away end at Dale would have looked good on social media to promote to any prospective buyers were lurking out there. We Struggled to shift 1.2k for Bradford so I reckon there will be tops 2k there on Saturday which is mental when you think it's just down the A627.

I think the metrolink strike will have a big impact as well. The 1 away day you need the metrolink and they’re not running! Typical.

52 minutes ago, daniel said:

I think the metrolink strike will have a big impact as well. The 1 away day you need the metrolink and they’re not running! Typical.

Plenty of 409 buses every few minutes plus Bradford trains go  via Rochdale.

12 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

This. It will set our cause back should anything like pitch invasion/objects thrown happen on Saturday.

Chant and unfurl banners but keep the protests within the proper boundaries or we will lose a lot of the goodwill and support we have gained within the media.

Let’s make our feelings known and then back the team - even if we only take 2k that’s a huge support that can make a lot of noise. 

Archived