Ticketing Update.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So will people who live nowhere near Oldham actually be able to buy tickets for the Orient game now if they haven't already?  Or will that be possible if pay-on-the-day available to them?

Either way the club seem very happy to not allow fans to support the team.  A great business model.

FFS.  Was looking at going on Saturday but can't normally decide until the night before or morning of the game.  Hopefully Leyton Orient will insist on POTD.

All very calculated though - pitting the fans against each other.  Getting non-protesting fans to blame other fans rather than the club.  They learn nothing.  Has there been any fan action that would suggest that tickets for away games (especially southern ones) needed to be regulated in this way?

Fan unity never more important than now.

Punish the majority for the minority who run on the pitch, this is alwaysvthe case I suppose.

Really miffed at this, was hoping to go to Rochdale but looking like its going to be made too difficult for the likes of me who lives 150miles away.

May not have a season ticket, may not live in Oldham, but Im an Oldham fan of 40+ years.

Sad days and losing the will to carry on with it.

Shouldnt be a suprise to anyone really 

Liaising with the police and being able to evidence the club is doing all it can to protect the actual games from disruption will help mitigate any  fines the FA might be considering for previous pitch invasions and tennis balls stopping play 

Ticketing for Rochdale away will be interesting 

Blitz and Gazal just sitting back smoking cigars at all this and still getting away with murder 

Thank you for your email.

I’m sorry but the ticket office has been put under tight restrictions regarding tickets, as put in our statement tickets can now only be purchased to season ticket at our ticket office.

We understand this is not ideal and the decision was not taken lightly, but on this occasion I’m sorry but I have to stick to the restrictions I have been asked to do.

I hope you can understand.

Kind regards

Gina

1 minute ago, oafc 123 said:

Why?

There has to be other ways, sorry.

I've watched the pitch invasions and as much as I want the owners out just like those doing the pitch invasions. 

They go too far, running to away fans for one has nothing to do with the clubs issues, throwing bottles at players, is there any wondor we all then get punished.

Some of it is genuine, some childish and some moronic and thuggish.

ALmo out, but the right way !!!!

Absolute vermin running the club, saying he wants to engage with fans on the radio,then 2 hrs later pulls this stunt!! God only knows what it’s going to be like for the Hartlepool game, but he’s just put it up to another level 🤦🏻‍♂️👏🏻👏🏻

28 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I've watched the pitch invasions and as much as I want the owners out just like those doing the pitch invasions. 

They go too far, running to away fans for one has nothing to do with the clubs issues, throwing bottles at players, is there any wondor we all then get punished.

No one was throwing bottles at players. A few (wrongly) threw some onto the pitch but not at the players. Equally a tiny minority went over to the away fans (again, wrongly). Plenty of other people will try and discredit our protests by focussing on the handful of balloons, let’s not do it ourselves. 

32 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Explain what the right way is then?

The protest before the Orient match had no impact.

I'm just glad something is being done.

If it was left to the rest of us, it wouldn't resort any further than moaning about things on here. 

1 minute ago, south east latic said:

No one was throwing bottles at players. A few (wrongly) threw some onto the pitch but not at the players. Equally a tiny minority went over to the away fans (again, wrongly). Plenty of other people will try and discredit our protests by focussing on the handful of balloons, let’s not do it ourselves. 

I was there, what I saw is as I described it.

if we dont want protest dicredited then the so called balloons need to stop being balloons and have a little more maturity carrying out their actions, because there is one thing for certain, if you dont provide the ammunition they cant pull the trigger, sadly a minority of 'protesters' have provided plenty of ammunition ' they are the ones who have discredited themselves and the genuine protesters.

2 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

Explain what the right way is then?

The protest before the Orient match had no impact.

I'm just glad something is being done.

If it was left to the rest of us, it wouldn't resort any further than moaning about things on here. 

I tell you what marra, I can't say what is the right way because I don't really know what we need to do to remove Almo.

What I do know is what is wrong, and as I stated in the earlier post that was wrong.

That will only turn things against fans, by the club and those outside the club looking in.

Archived