Ticketing Update.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I’ve been talking specifically about tickets for the Leyton Orient. Are you honestly telling me that local police and the EFL will have advised the club to stop selling tickets to anyone other than season tickets holders when the game is only 3 days away and a number of fans will already have booked travel and possibly accommodation? What do you think those fans are going to do - cancel their travel plans or try and get tickets in the home end?

I'm saying the club will have been told to sort its shit out.

How they have gone about it is probably the clubs decision.

8 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I think we got there in the end, sorry marra I may have been a little tetchy today.

Ha no worries. I live down south and was planning to take my little lad to the Orient game (his first one) so I’m pretty annoyed about it all!

Orient - their fans have actively supported our cause in the past and are sympathetic to our cause having had vile owners themselves. 

Surely a one-off solution to Saturdays game can be agreed amongst both sets of fans?

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Ha no worries. I live down south and was planning to take my little lad to the Orient game (his first one) so I’m pretty annoyed about it all!

Gutted eh, maybe it's not such a bad thing then, it will tarnish ya little fella for life.

1 minute ago, maximus1267 said:

Gutted eh, maybe it's not such a bad thing then, it will tarnish ya little fella for life.

He’s only 3 so won’t know any different but thought I’d try get one in while I still could 😂

I’ve only just seen this, I think this could be the end of my 50 year love affair with Latics

If I am banned from going to what is for me a local game on Saturday then I am done

I want to see the OASF step in here....they need to speak to Orient and make an arrangement for POTD....then communicate clearly to the fans that there will be no disruption to the game....we should all be on board with that 

I'm reminded of Edgley Park when we didn't get a big enough allowance, couple hundred fans in their home end.

It p*sses me off as I now live over 130 miles from BP (not that I'm keen on going home games at the moment), it seems I won't be able to go to my local away games for the foreseeable either.

The way I see it the ownership have given me 2 options:

Desert the club or stream games illegally....

Bravo AL, Bravo Mo....    feking clowns!!!!!

1 hour ago, Ritchierich said:

I’ve only just seen this, I think this could be the end of my 50 year love affair with Latics

If I am banned from going to what is for me a local game on Saturday then I am done

I want to see the OASF step in here....they need to speak to Orient and make an arrangement for POTD....then communicate clearly to the fans that there will be no disruption to the game....we should all be on board with that 

We (PTB) have already released info @Ritchie Rich, leytons head of safety has already been in touch we are confident a solution can be found. 

3 hours ago, maximus1267 said:

Me too pal 👍

We'll leave it at that now. 

“Pal” to someone you don’t know and “well leave it at that” is like 

“happy to discuss” on a work email - passive aggressive 🤣🤣

I do it too 

But you’ve said your touchy today so fair dos 

14 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

We (PTB) have already released info @Ritchie Rich, leytons head of safety has already been in touch we are confident a solution can be found. 

Great to hear that Adam....should have known you’d be on it first!

it’s a big moment this, if Orient say yes to POTD and plenty of us turn up I think it will be the most potent thing that has happened, if they say no then I think we are finished 

2 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

“Pal” to someone you don’t know and “well leave it at that” is like 

“happy to discuss” on a work email - passive aggressive 🤣🤣

I do it too 

But you’ve said your touchy today so fair 

Was up at 5am, played 18 holes of golf, then got home, listened to the Talksport interviews, then saw the match ticket statements, and its hot, even in Cumbria so think I started to have a melt down lol........ sorry if I came accross shitty, really didn't mean to.  

Archived