Ticketing Update.

Announced that you can pay on the day at Orient, card sales only though and only because PTB have been in touch with the Safety Officer at Orient to arrange.

I think now it is quite clear to see that the club are going out of their way to antagonize the fans, in my opinion yet another ill thought out own goal.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Fair play to Orient and well done PTB for liaising with them.

Any chance the Orient fans might join in anti-Lemsagam protests/singing? That would be a result.

Think its time for fans to stop the stuff that gives bad press, focus on the owners, stop challenging other fans, own supporters, dont get involved in confrontations, the more squeaky clean the protesting fans are the more allies they will make.

3 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Think its time for fans to stop the stuff that gives bad press, focus on the owners, stop challenging other fans, own supporters, dont get involved in confrontations, the more squeaky clean the protesting fans are the more allies they will make.

The pitch invasions are what has got the national media attention it was a necessary evil.

I personally have no intention of breaking the law if I'm going to protest it will be peacefully but the reality is it was required for us to become a story otherwise we would have died without a whimper.

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The pitch invasions are what has got the national media attention it was a necessary evil.

I personally have no intention of breaking the law if I'm going to protest it will be peacefully but the reality is it was required for us to become a story otherwise we would have died without a whimper.

Disagree here, its not fine to run on the pitch to protest about AL to then run to the Chaddy giving it the big I am to Barra fans ( if Barra fans had recipricated our lot would have kacked their nappies for sure )

Listen, protest, do what you want, just have some class about it or part of it looks daft.

So, the spite, and hatred is ramped up another couple of notches .

The lemmies must be as thick as mince, if they cannot grasp that their time is up.

They are in a position that is untenable. They are done, and are absolutely in their death throes.

Everyone must keep ramping up the pressure, although invading the pitch is not the answer.

They must get the message soon, and GO. 

If this continues much longer the club will, instead of being in a perilous position, will be in ruins.  

54 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Announced that you can pay on the day at Orient, card sales only though and only because PTB have been in touch with the Safety Officer at Orient to arrange.

I think now it is quite clear to see that the club are going out of their way to antagonize the fans, in my opinion yet another ill thought out own goal.

Like the way that our website has just inserted it into the body of the already released "ticketing update" shambles - sorry, article.

30 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Disagree here, its not fine to run on the pitch to protest about AL to then run to the Chaddy giving it the big I am to Barra fans ( if Barra fans had recipricated our lot would have kacked their nappies for sure )

Listen, protest, do what you want, just have some class about it or part of it looks daft.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not advocating lording it up to the opposition fans and having seem several Barrow fans walking along Rochdale Road prior to the game if they got near them they would have been on the end of a good hiding.

It's just that the protests needed to have a disruptive element to them otherwise it would have had no impact.

Having said that the media are now shining a spotlight on us so a protest against Hartlepool needs to be done vociferously but above all peacefully.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not advocating lording it up to the opposition fans and having seem several Barrow fans walking along Rochdale Road prior to the game if they got near them they would have been on the end of a good hiding.

It's just that the protests needed to have a disruptive element to them otherwise it would have had no impact.

Listen I fully agree with protests against these chancers playinf footy manager.

I can never say going on the pitch is right, but if fans want to go on the pitch for the AL out reason, then make it about that.

I have watched the pitch invasions and yes they have caught the attention of the wider media so they have worked in that sense.

But as the situation esculates we need to be very careful not to look very silly and alienate people.

A large group of the pitch protesters are just sheep in all honesty and are probably not old enough to understand the magnitude of the situation or consequences.

Like I have said, protest, dont use it as an excuse to fight rival fans, our own fans who may not agree or the police.

I know we can't control everyone or what they do,  but the image of the club can be made a damn site worse if fans start making the wrong choices.

Let our owners ruin the clubs image, let that be their continued path to the exit door.

Some of what is going on here is quite unbelievable. It's hardly been been violent stuff akin to the Millwall types of the past has it. Smacks of "big brother" and petty meddling. Hope GMP aren't sticking their snouts in where it definitely is not required here?

45 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Do we really think they are close to the end? Can't see it myself.

Yes, I do!! I think AL was hoping to claw back some support with his latest appearance in the media but in doing so I think he’s alienated even more fans.

As thick skinned as he is I really can’t imagine he would want to keep ploughing money into the club when he is despised by the vast majority of the the fanbase!

13 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Yes, I do!! I think AL was hoping to claw back some support with his latest appearance in the media but in doing so I think he’s alienated even more fans.

As thick skinned as he is I really can’t imagine he would want to keep ploughing money into the club when he is despised by the vast majority of the the fanbase!

Thick skinned he is not. Met some thin skinned, constantly offended, wimp arse twats in my life, but AL would be their leader.

40 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Thick skinned he is not. Met some thin skinned, constantly offended, wimp arse twats in my life, but AL would be their leader.

On this note, an Orient-supporting friend of mine heard a rumour that AL has formally complained to the EFL about Orient offering POTD.

Way to win friends and influence people...

1 minute ago, Crusoe said:

On this note, an Orient-supporting friend of mine heard a rumour that AL has formally complained to the EFL about Orient offering POTD.

Complaining about allowing fans to buy tickets to watch a game in a "no risk" fixture

Good luck with that one AL you absolute weapon!!

9 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Sometimes one hears a rumour that is just so epitomising of its subject that one feels almost compelled to repeat it, regardless of substantiation.

i) This is true here.

ii) Not sure substantiation is a word, but lm merely passing thru atm and it seems to work!!

9 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Complaining about allowing fans to buy tickets to watch a game in a "no risk" fixture

Good luck with that one AL you absolute weapon!!

It may be correct......but is at this stage a rumour !

I really don't think POTD at an away game isn't Abdallah's concern anyway,  

Archived