Ticketing Update.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

From the Oldham Times…..

OLDHAM Athletic's decision to freeze out non-season ticket holders has not been taken on police advice.’

WTF!!!! They’re not coming back from this are they?

Wow. Doing a great job of not going to war with the fans...

3 minutes ago, ctblue said:

Anyway I just bit the bullet and paid 189 for me and my lad on the train. Get to Euston about 10:00 planning to make our way to the ground and find a pub nearby where we can wait for ticket office to open. Any suggestions?

Trains are ridiculous nearly £200? Fuck that fair play to you 

2 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Fat chance - he’s got more front than Blackpool - it’s not lost on me that whilst things were bad, they have nose dived since Mr Fan Engagement came on board

And I was optimistic at that time 

Really don't get what the blokes MO (no pun intended) is? He's achieved sweet FA apart from patting himself on the back for increasing season ticket sales after a season behind closed doors. I find it incredibly suspicious that he's gone from one disaster to another and I can't help but feel he could be responsible for the alleged heavies appearing and the ticket ban. Just a suspicion though, nothing conclusive...

The ticket ban is disgusting and strikes at the heart of what it means to support a football club. If the :clown::clown: can get away with refusing to sell match tickets to their own club's fans, then surely the EFL has to get involved, though I won't hold my breath. Surely this points to the need for the "fit and proper owners" test (excuse me while I stifle a laugh) to be continuous, not a one-off prior to buying a club. I don't know where the Parliamentary investigation (Tracey Crouch?) into football governance has got to, but I hope the Foundation is in touch with that enquiry over Lemsagam's antics.

7 hours ago, ctblue said:

Anyway I just bit the bullet and paid 189 for me and my lad on the train. Get to Euston about 10:00 planning to make our way to the ground and find a pub nearby where we can wait for ticket office to open. Any suggestions?

Good for you!

3 choices I think, from Leyton Tube station (central line) turn right and up Leyton High Road and you can choose between the Leyton Technical (in the old council hall) or continue up the road to the Coach & Horses....that always used to be packed with Latics fans in years gone by but then I think they banned away fans for a while but now seems to be back on the menu!

The 3rd choice appears to be their Supporters Trust run bar at the ground...£1 entry for away fans and probably rammed 

Have a good trip and see you there

On 9/10/2021 at 11:56 AM, Bobledgersheart said:

It may be correct......but is at this stage a rumour !

I really don't think POTD at an away game isn't Abdallah's concern anyway,  

When youre as thin skinned as Marco, almost everything is your concern 😴.

He'll be fuming theyve undermined him like that.

21 hours ago, al_bro said:

Everything has reverted to normal ticket info. now, apart from the Hartlepool game. What a way to run a football club! 

Maybe ALMO and Karl have had a spanking off the EFL?

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Who in their right mind would actually want one though. I do get what you are saying. 

My brother who used to regularly watch Latics wouldnt want a season ticket offered to him for free, and I don't think he's alone there.

Archived