Pre Match Protest vs Hartlepool

24 minutes ago, Canada_latic said:

That's has been my point all the long. That's is why I don't fear administration. The sooner it happens the better. Yes we will have a points deduction but we will still have games left to catch up. As mentioned earlier the administrator will take the club immediately out Al and Mo's hands. Probably run it better than them. Sell the club at a realistic price and to someone who's plan is in the interests of the club. Not the interests of the owner, as it would if Al was selling it.

Very complacent. The administrator may not be able to keep things going for more than a week or two. If a buyer doesn't appear very quickly we'd be history. 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, disjointed said:

Really? is this how rational buisnessmen/women go about expanding their portfolio. 

We are about 30 games away from falling into non league, it really is time for one of these prospective buyers to show their hand, rational doesn't come into it at this stage.

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

What better theatre could you ask for than a new hero to emerge from the hospital car park, stand atop the Latique steps and address the disciples?

Yeah, maybe PTB can hire a smoke machine like stars in their eyes, and the anointed can appear through the mist - Maybe wearing a cape? 

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

We are about 30 games away from falling into non league, it really is time for one of these prospective buyers to show their hand, rational doesn't come into it at this stage.

I would rather any potential new owner did his talking round the table, not for me the Micheal Knighton ball juggling show, keep that for the circuses. Perhaps you prefer the Stars in their eyes types. Each to their own I suppose. 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

I would rather any potential new owner did his talking round the table, not for me the Micheal Knighton ball juggling show, keep that for the circuses. Perhaps you prefer the Stars in their eyes types. Each to their own I suppose. 

Let's hope the talking starts very soon rather than another six months down the line.

Archived