Pre Match Protest vs Hartlepool

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Good out of box thinking, but not a good idea really. Especially considering they'd probs jus get off and walk, maybe whilst moaning to a camera or a disappointed angry policeman.

Or woman 

or non binary

Or frying pan 

keep it inclusive Monty 

5 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Does have an approx time the visiting team coach usualy arrives at BP?

4 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Was thinking along those lines folk in a continuous stream crossing in front stops the coach but cant be arrested if you dont stop  in road .do it just after the roundabout for B&Q . No violence towards pools coach just block its path .

No no a thousand times no - this would not be a good idea.

6 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

road block would get attention 

5 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Was thinking along those lines folk in a continuous stream crossing in front stops the coach but cant be arrested if you dont stop  in road .do it just after the roundabout for B&Q . No violence towards pools coach just block its path .

Just. Don't. Do. It. 

It would immediately cancel out any support for us they may have been considering and get publicity for all the wrong reasons.

12 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Or woman 

or non binary

Or frying pan 

keep it inclusive Monty 

😂

D'yano l'm quite disappointed in myself. ln real life l actually would have said 'Policehuman' bc l spent 2014-2018 working with a self harming guy who wished to identify as a fox.

A (highly attractive) polyamorous militant vegan who just looked like a highly attractive western blonde person, but was born in thailand and was fluent in mandarin and Kra-Dai so she would randomly end up aggressively admonishing rather surprised pushy pushy Asian visitors, who firmly believed they are better than us due to their ancestry (and money).

A hetrosexual male militant vegan who fully supported his partner's sex change upto the point she fully had a penis and wished to penetrate him with it.

A homosexual geordie who fully identified as a dog, ate out of a dog bowl and would fetch squeeky rubber toys.

A mixed race overweight bisexual pole dancer.

and a big bisexual motorbike rider with possibly Britains biggest fattest penis who hated their big fat penis and wished to be a female. One of the last things l did as l left that job when they had been allowed the hormone pills so they had both boobs and penis, was to quietly point out in the lift that maybe they shudnt be so down as they were in the not completely unenviable position of being able to tit themselves up whilst masturbating.

Those four years in the minefield helped to mould the verbally dextrous, overly empathetic soul l am today!!!

l used to quite rather enjoy it when a conservative religious type got a job. Not always a Muzlamic, but 4/5 times they were. They never lasted long 😂. One of them once a passed weapons enabled violent rampage terrorism type comment to me which should really have been passed along to the authorities, but 'mans gota have a code' so l didnt. RIP Omar.

Actually became a little sad writing that. Part of me would give up the big house in a little village and go back there on minimum wage. Wish l didn't throw that block of cheese at my friend and get wind that my status on a final written warning was not going to survive this latest incident, so l took 9 months off sick on full pay whilst l found the high paid job l should have found twenty years earlier 😂. Mite join fb today and get back in touch with them. Actually, nah.

Anywayyyyy, what l'm trying to say is if you use Policehuman, Chairhuman, Ombudshuman et cet it absolutely drives these easily offended types crazy. 

Is there a prize for off piste pointless ramble of the decade?

32 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

😂

D'yano l'm quite disappointed in myself. ln real life l actually would have said 'Policehuman' bc l spent 2014-2018 working with a self harming guy who wished to identify as a fox.

A (highly attractive) polyamorous militant vegan who just looked like a highly attractive western blonde person, but was born in thailand and was fluent in mandarin and Kra-Dai so she would randomly end up aggressively admonishing rather surprised pushy pushy Asian visitors, who firmly believed they are better than us due to their ancestry (and money).

A hetrosexual male militant vegan who fully supported his partner's sex change upto the point she fully had a penis and wished to penetrate him with it.

A homosexual geordie who fully identified as a dog, ate out of a dog bowl and would fetch squeeky rubber toys.

and a big bisexual motorbike rider with possibly Britains biggest fattest penis who hated their big fat penis and wished to be a female. One of the last things l did as l left that job when they had been allowed the hormone pills so they had both boobs and penis, was to quietly point out in the lift that maybe they shudnt be so down as they were in the not completely unenviable position of being able to tit themselves up whilst masturbating.

Those four years in the minefield helped to mould the verbally dextrous, overly empathetic soul l am today!!!

l used to quite rather enjoy it when a conservative religious type got a job. Not always a Muzlamic, but 4/5 times they were. They never lasted long 😂. One of them once a passed weapons enabled violent rampage terrorism type comment to me which should really have been passed along to the authorities, but 'mans gota have a code' so l didnt. RIP Omar.

Actually became a little sad writing that. Part of me would give up the big house in a little village and go back there on minimum wage. Wish l didn't throw that block of cheese at my friend and get wind that my status on a final written warning was not going to survive this latest incident, so l took 9 months off sick on full pay whilst l found the high paid job l should have found twenty years earlier 😂. Mite join fb today and get back in touch with them. Actually, nah.

Anywayyyyy, what l'm trying to say is if you use Policehuman, Chairhuman, Ombudshuman et cet it absolutely drives these easily offended types crazy. 

What have I just read?

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Agreed we need the opposition fans on our side not against.

Thinking ahead to our match at the weekend... We had a near miss a few years ago so wish the best of luck to fans of Oldham as they fight for the future of their club. You'll have the support of HUST on the day. #TogetherUnited #FansMakeFootball

7 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

What have I just read?

What have l just typed more like!!!

Four of my favorite years they were, l even got back into Smashing Pumpkins for a couple of months.

Right. Wonder if Jeff Stelling will be covering the protest on Soccer Saturday?? l think that he both should and will do.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

😂

......and I thought I'd seen life in the "Candlelight" !!!!

Archived