Managerial stats September 2021

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Mad to think we sacked Bunn really 

Pete Wild will be my choice when I buy the club. I’ll probably try and bring in Peter Clarke as well, sponsor him through his coaching badges and help with player liaison stuff.

I’ve got virtually everything worked out tbh apart from the actual winning Euromillions numbers

13 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

Pete Wild will be my choice when I buy the club. I’ll probably try and bring in Peter Clarke as well, sponsor him through his coaching badges and help with player liaison stuff.

I’ve got virtually everything worked out tbh apart from the actual winning Euromillions numbers

Embarrassingly, I signed up to a euro millions direct debit 2 weeks ago for this very reason !!!

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Kewells tactics were so in his image as a player it was unreal.

Wudnt have got sacked if he didnt do that lockdown interview.

Might have helped if he'd got some of those points at BP rather than on the road

The funny thing is that the fans react similar to two draws as winning one then losing one

Doing the first over a season is relegation form, the second is almost playoff form

3 hours ago, trickyrickyholden said:

Embarrassingly, I signed up to a euro millions direct debit 2 weeks ago for this very reason !!!

Same here.

Equally embarrassing is having a fag-packet business plan I keep adding to…

….but not as embarrassing as actually owning the club and not having a business plan at all!

4 hours ago, trickyrickyholden said:

I start doing Euromillions when it gets to £100m. I know I've got enough to sort everything out then without worrying about getting down to the last million. I've also got my introduction speech ready for the press conference. Back to reality.

3 hours ago, al_bro said:

I start doing Euromillions when it gets to £100m. I know I've got enough to sort everything out then without worrying about getting down to the last million. I've also got my introduction speech ready for the press conference. Back to reality.

I've written the "Club Statement" to announce the dissolvement of the "Sporting Director" position within the club.

There's no "thanks and best wishes" to (or any acknowledgement of) the previous post-holder.

49 minutes ago, JoeP said:

I've written the "Club Statement" to announce the dissolvement of the "Sporting Director" position within the club.

There's no "thanks and best wishes" to (or any acknowledgement of) the previous post-holder.

I wish you well. Will you be giving the tennis balls back?

17 hours ago, latics22 said:

How has he not been sacked yet ?

They can't afford it, but what's the point/ The injured players won't suddenly get fit again. If we have no strikers, how can a new manager get us scoring goals to win games?

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

They can't afford it, but what's the point/ The injured players won't suddenly get fit again. If we have no strikers, how can a new manager get us scoring goals to win games?

We may be able to bring in players, as in the past despite the embargoes clubs have been able to bring in players when their squads have been restricted by injuries. 

We may only be able to bring in players on short-term contracts (until the end of the year) though.

Will all depend on the fine-print.

Archived