Rochdale Ticket Sales

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, oldhamfan said:

Just been to pick up our tickets for Rochdale game. Asked how many sold up to now and reply was less than 1000 😩

Plenty of time yet, they have only just gone on general sale. Mind you, with so many season tickets the club says they've sold, I would have expected more to have been sold. Of course they haven't said how many adult ST's they've sold. I've just bought mine. Did they say what our allocation is?

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Plenty of time yet, they have only just gone on general sale. Mind you, with so many season tickets the club says they've sold, I would have expected more to have been sold. Of course they haven't said how many adult ST's they've sold. I've just bought mine. Did they say what our allocation is?

Seriously…..what is the actual point in going to see this sorry lot get absolutely mullered?

Supporting the team but not the regime is admirable but it’s bloody hard when we turn up and the team just rolls over in double quick time.

I have no affinity whatsoever towards this group of players. It’s not their fault they aren’t good enough but half of them are not even putting the effort in and I wouldn’t recognise the majority of them if I passed them in the street!!

***********ABDALLAH OUT**********

22 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Seriously…..what is the actual point in going to see this sorry lot get absolutely mullered?

Supporting the team but not the regime is admirable but it’s bloody hard when we turn up and the team just rolls over in double quick time.

I have no affinity whatsoever towards this group of players. It’s not their fault they aren’t good enough but half of them are not even putting the effort in and I wouldn’t recognise the majority of them if I passed them in the street!!

Five of us going 👍 it’s Rochdale innit

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Turn up support the team when

/if it gets to a point where we are getting hammered them turn on the owner.

That should be the modus operandi for our support this season.

i'm going but i'm thinking it will be last away of the season at the moment. I've got a 1 year old baba. Do i spend some time with her or watch the a team that's not even setup to compete? 
We are basically fielding a side to turn up. Only bought a season ticket cause the Mrs insisted and so far we haven't looked like winning a single home game.

I'm going for the atmosphere, a few abdallah and Mo  out chants and a beer with a mate. As someone said on twitter or here the football is now becoming a 90 minute interruption to a day on the beer. 

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Turn up support the team when

/if it gets to a point where we are getting hammered them turn on the owner.

That should be the modus operandi for our support this season.

This 100%

I / we know this is a poor set of players put in place by poor ownership. 

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

So, after queueing to get tickets, which I managed to, the lad behind the counter had to type in my card details as there is no card reader. Minor stuff I know but for any business, surely a card reader is pretty useful. 

This happened at Bury FC in their last season of business, my other half is a Bury fan and they had same once they tried to purchase tickets at the club. Coincidence? Possibly, however if Oldham previously had a card reader (I am sure they did), makes you think this is another indicator that all is not right at OAFC 

23 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

This happened at Bury FC in their last season of business, my other half is a Bury fan and they had same once they tried to purchase tickets at the club. Coincidence? Possibly, however if Oldham previously had a card reader (I am sure they did), makes you think this is another indicator that all is not right at OAFC 

Something isn't right 

24 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

They did have a reader last time I purchased tickets at the ground, which I haven't done for two years. I buy them online these days and pick them up, or print them off at home. Perhaps it's broken, or someone else was using it somewhere for some reason.

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

So, after queueing to get tickets, which I managed to, the lad behind the counter had to type in my card details as there is no card reader. Minor stuff I know but for any business, surely a card reader is pretty useful. 

Possibly can't get the necessary approval from the Merchant Service providers

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

I called for a couple on Tuesday and they had to type my details in, my cvc has rubbed off the back of the card so they had to ask me for it and I was told we won't have this problem when we get the new card reader.

30 minutes ago, Inspectormorose. said:

I called for a couple on Tuesday and they had to type my details in, my cvc has rubbed off the back of the card so they had to ask me for it and I was told we won't have this problem when we get the new card reader.

That makes sense, could be the card reader is part of the EFL embargo, could be a 3 year wait. 

Archived