Rochdale Ticket Sales

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Boroblue said:

Ticket collections for Hartlepool, Brentford and Rochdale can be made from the Programme Office at midday until kick-off. This is situated nearer to the mini roundabout on Furtherwood Road.

It might be. I'm pretty certain it won't be distressing. 

That season was excellent up until Corney refused to replace LJ with somebody suitable.

The run of games around October-November, as well as bouncing back at Fleetwood after the Evans’ saga, are fantastic memories. 

This info from the official Dale site may be of interest to protestors with banners/flags:

Banners are allowed in the away end. A fire safety certificate is required for all banners over 7ft x 3ft. All fire rating documents should be supplied before banners can enter the stadium. Approach a steward who will show the best place the banners can be placed. We do not allow any banner considered offensive to be put on display. If a supporter is unsure whether the content is offensive, they should contact the club. No flags on poles are allowed.

18 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

This info from the official Dale site may be of interest to protestors with banners/flags:

Banners are allowed in the away end. A fire safety certificate is required for all banners over 7ft x 3ft. All fire rating documents should be supplied before banners can enter the stadium. Approach a steward who will show the best place the banners can be placed. We do not allow any banner considered offensive to be put on display. If a supporter is unsure whether the content is offensive, they should contact the club. No flags on poles are allowed.

Bit harsh on the Polish community !

Just put this post in the Rochdale game thread also, but here goes.

Bit confused here really, if there are so many boycotting home games but coming together at away games as a show of strength then where are they ?

I know there are still a couple of days to nudge those numbers up.

Surely this was a total sell out on the cards and more.

People can't say its because of how crap the team is because thats not the reason for home boycotts and going away in numbers was to protest against the owners.

I have been saying for a while the boycott has been going on for years unknowingly.

Maybe it is just apathy after all.

300 mile round trip and I'm bringing a west Cumbrian to add to the numbers. 

If 3k Oldham fans dont attend this game then we are not showing Almo any fight or solidarity.

Dissapointing to say the least.

Just let me add to my last.

I fully understand those who spent money going to Brentford may have chosen that as the two away games would be too expensive for some.

So not having a go at people here just struggling to understand as a group of fans wanting our owners out, why this game is not one to really ram home our thoughts in large numbers.

1 hour ago, maximus1267 said:

Just let me add to my last.

I fully understand those who spent money going to Brentford may have chosen that as the two away games would be too expensive for some.

So not having a go at people here just struggling to understand as a group of fans wanting our owners out, why this game is not one to really ram home our thoughts in large numbers.

Well I'm behind the protestors in spirit but I won't be making a ten hour round trip to prove it.

3 hours ago, maximus1267 said:

Bit confused here really, if there are so many boycotting home games but coming together at away games as a show of strength then where are they ?

People can't say its because of how crap the team is because thats not the reason for home boycotts and going away in numbers was to protest against the owners.

I have been saying for a while the boycott has been going on for years unknowingly.

If 3k Oldham fans dont attend this game then we are not showing Almo any fight or solidarity.

I am choosing not to attend any games until AL has gone or at least changed tack significantly (he won't). 

I am saving what money I would have spent on my season ticket/ away match tickets to put aside for the "new regime" (if it ever happens before Latics go bust). 

I would love to attend away matches only but think that this would inevitably lead me to attending home games again and I a not prepared to under the current leadership as they in no way represent me or the Latics I once knew. 

It;s not apathy for me, it;s a choice I have to make. I am filling Saturdays watching teams that are generally well set up and led and for owners who don't make it like North f*****g Korea to watc their team. 

I am missing the lads I used to attend games away with (or at least those who still go), I did attend protest last week and enjoyed meeting up with many again. Most agree with my opinions about the leadership but they haven't made same choice about non-attendance 

4 hours ago, maximus1267 said:

We didn't have 3k there last time we played at Spotland. It looks more like 2k this time, which is poor.

Archived