MATCH: vs Hartlepool United (H) 18/09/2021

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

So bahamboula and Adams both injured. Adams with the same injury as half the squad. Somethin isn't right. Cant just say bad luck

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/sport/latics/19586214.latics-ace-bahamboula-doubt-home-game-hartlepool/

Big Dylan is touch and go, article says Adams injury similar to Hart’s.

Whether it’s because we brought in crocks or simply bad luck or down to incorrect training/warm up routines there is no denying that NINE out injured is a tough blow to the manager 😱

I don’t recognise the current incarnation of Oldham Athletic. The club is dormant and isnt currently participating in competitive football. 

It will be brought back to life at some point but what league it will start in when that happens we don’t know. 

1 hour ago, Chris15Arm said:

So bahamboula and Adams both injured. Adams with the same injury as half the squad. Somethin isn't right. Cant just say bad luck

Yep, happening too often to be just bad luck. Curle has confirmed in his interview that McGahey has a registration issue with the club...

20 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Yep, happening too often to be just bad luck. Curle has confirmed in his interview that McGahey has a registration issue with the club...

Also that the young pros can't start games or they'll be counted as established players.

AL is playing a blinder with this season and the embargo isn't he!!!

Incredible.  So more lies from the club because they'd said McGahey was out injured when it is actually his registration that's the problem.  And he can't start better youth team players because of the restrictions.

Yet another manager totally hamstrung by those in charge.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

54 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Also that the young pros can't start games or they'll be counted as established players.

AL is playing a blinder with this season and the embargo isn't he!!!

50 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Incredible.  So more lies from the club because they'd said McGahey was out injured when it is actually his registration that's the problem.  And he can't start better youth team players because of the restrictions.

It's so bad it's actually funny...

Saw something in the Oldham Times - that the physio's etc think it's the amount of early season games that's causing all the problems.  Makes sense I guess baring in mind we've signed historic crocks and players who haven't had much game time. 

The squad had limited quality to start with - it probably has 0 with all those players missing. 

I don't think i have ever had so little faith in a squad winning a game at the moment. 

24 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

Saw something in the Oldham Times - that the physio's etc think it's the amount of early season games that's causing all the problems.  Makes sense I guess baring in mind we've signed historic crocks and players who haven't had much game time. 

The squad had limited quality to start with - it probably has 0 with all those players missing. 

I don't think i have ever had so little faith in a squad winning a game at the moment. 

Scoring a goal without Bam in the team would be a step forward right now.

Has anyone bought tickets online for the game tomorrow? (I want to be inside protesting too), if so how on earth do we collect tickets as the ticket office is shut before the game?! I understand normally you get a cqr code you can show on your phone but apparently it hasnt been done for this game 

8 minutes ago, Gary_P said:

Has anyone bought tickets online for the game tomorrow? (I want to be inside protesting too), if so how on earth do we collect tickets as the ticket office is shut before the game?! I understand normally you get a cqr code you can show on your phone but apparently it hasnt been done for this game 

"What's wrong with you?  The ticket office is open till 7 tonight" 

Is the way the club will see it 

16 minutes ago, Gary_P said:

The QR should come through on your confirmation email as normal if you buy online. The only issue is if you buy away tickets at the same time as the system then doesn’t attach the QR for some reason. That’s what happened to me but the club emailed the QR through afterwards once I queried it. 

2 minutes ago, south east latic said:

The QR should come through on your confirmation email as normal if you buy online. The only issue is if you buy away tickets at the same time as the system then doesn’t attach the QR for some reason. That’s what happened to me but the club emailed the QR through afterwards once I queried it. 

Ok cheers ill give it a go. Saw a few on Twitter saying they didn't get them for tomorrows game 

1 minute ago, south east latic said:

We have QR's now?  When I bought the other week for my friend for the Barrow game I had a choice of print at home (barcode on paper) or collection

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

We have QR's now?  When I bought the other week for my friend for the Barrow game I had a choice of print at home (barcode on paper) or collection

Yeah! Nornally you can select email tickets and you get a cqr code emailed that you just show at the turnstile 

1 hour ago, Gary_P said:

Yeah! Nornally you can select email tickets and you get a cqr code emailed that you just show at the turnstile 

When I bought a ticket earlier in the season I was only offered the print at home option. No QR code then. Can't you print the ticket?

7 minutes ago, al_bro said:

When I bought a ticket earlier in the season I was only offered the print at home option. No QR code then. Can't you print the ticket?

Don't have a printer. But ive just bought some and you deffo get a cqr code now

7 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Curle is blaming the EFL for not allowing kids to start games. He should be blaming AL, who thought the limitations were perfectly acceptable.

Archived