MATCH: vs Hartlepool United (H) 18/09/2021

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

we are?

🤣

Was giggling to myself at how many would struggle with that one, sorry!!!!

But we defo would be bottom wo him.

tbh l don't look at European tables until winter unless by accident, but l did know we are bottom bc of all the press coverage we are getting.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Monty Burns said:

🤣

Was giggling to myself at how many would struggle with that one, sorry!!!!

But we defo would be bottom wo him.

tbh l don't look at European tables until winter unless by accident, but l did know we are bottom bc of all the press coverage we are getting.

I did think it was maybe your humour as I typed it 🤣🤣 bravo you got me 

Some people are capable of spotting different shades of grey and don't see everything as simply full on arctic white of full on black hole black. l wouldnt see the need to get puzzled by it or sarcasticly over interpret it.

We drew 0-0 and some players had above average games, doesnt mean we arent in a fight for survival run by a pair of clowns. Doesn't mean we are now in a bed of roses and romping up the table.

Simply means some players played above average and some posters feel they should say it.

34 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Some people are capable of spotting different shades of grey and don't see everything as simply full on arctic white of full on black hole black. l wouldnt see the need to get puzzled by it or sarcasticly over interpret it.

We drew 0-0 and some players had above average games, doesnt mean we arent in a fight for survival run by a pair of clowns. Doesn't mean we are now in a bed of roses and romping up the table.

Simply means some players played above average and some posters feel they should say it.

Fair enough, everyone’s entitled to an opinion. 

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived