MATCH: vs Brentford (A) League Cup 21/09/2021

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

Fair play to those who have travelled down to the game tonight. Must be mad. I think we're going to get battered. 

Agreed.

This is not an attractive fixture. Fair play to them and all that jazz, but I struggle to accept that Brentford are almost four full leagues above us. 

Struggle even more to accept that we’re going with the expectation that we’ll get battered by their reserves.

Our camp is not a good one to be a part of at the moment…

AL will be there apparently!!😳

Hope he’s not expecting a Fulham type performance so he can milk it in front of the fans cos it’s not happening!

If we’re getting beat (as I fully expect) then an absolute hammering would be my preference as It may just help convince him that he needs to fuck off!!!

18 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Bettache is cup tied

Hope has “picked up a knock”

Hope had his best game Saturday typical picked up knock....What will the fa do if we do not have enough players to field we are not far off at the amount with injuries.

2 minutes ago, kev1970 said:

Hope had his best game Saturday typical picked up knock....What will the fa do if we do not have enough players to field we are not far off at the amount with injuries.

Well they let Bury postpone 5 games as they couldn’t fulfil their fixtures but as they were going bust not quite the same… yet

Archived