Curle or Embargo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, Curle has already told AL not to pay it off hasn’t he? 
If that is genuinely the case then I have no sympathy for him whatsoever!!!

The injured players coming back into this side IMO will make little difference. Whatever way you dress it up that’s 14 goals conceded in 3 games and no goals scored in over 6 hours!!!

Curle looks to have taken on the job knowing the full extent of restrictions he would have to work under.

If he walks after this, which I think he should, he would at least command a little respect!

Won’t make a blind bit difference like!

AL has got to be close to packing it all in. If he was there tonight then that must have been seriously embarrassing for him.

There can be no way back from that surely…..fans want him gone and his timing for coming back from Dubai to witness this latest debacle was absolutely spot on!

He’s hopefully sat in a hotel room right now thinking ‘I really don’t need this’

We live in Hope!!

********ABDALLAH OUT********

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

AL has got to be close to packing it all in. If he was there tonight then that must have been seriously embarrassing for him.

There can be no way back from that surely…..fans want him gone and his timing for coming back from Dubai to witness this latest debacle was absolutely spot on!

He’s hopefully sat in a hotel room right now thinking ‘I really don’t need this’

We live in Hope!!

********ABDALLAH OUT********

If we live in Hope, we will miss all of our fucking chances

25 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

????

An earlier tweet from someone usually ITK……

Led to believe the manager has advised the board not to pay off the loan and remain under embargo because he believes we will be absolutely fine when the injured players return. Crisis, what crisis? Happy Saturday. See you all on Sheepfoot Lane.

13 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Led to believe the manager has advised the board not to pay off the loan and remain under embargo because he believes we will be absolutely fine when the injured players return. Crisis, what crisis? Happy Saturday. See you all on Sheepfoot Lane.

I:m calling bollocks on that one

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Under this regime it seems unlikely that the embargo will be needed for its full term

Do you mean you think we may go bump? lve had a few intrusive thoughts along these lines, but l'm not ready to entertain them yet.

Or is the embargo just an EFL thing? lf so would it be reimposed if we ever made it back?

Anybody feel free to answer, l understand Dave isn't the EFL Embargo Rules Head of Communication.

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Came from the often, but not always, right:

Worst squad in living memory, unbalanced and lacking both quality and experience, a lethal cocktail. 

However Curle seems like a complete energy vacuum, the traits I would associate with his teams, namely aggression and organisation, are nowhere to be seen and his straight/shit talking isn't what the situation requires.

Get him gone and give it to a rookie with some fresh ideas and positivity.

35 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Worst squad in living memory, unbalanced and lacking both quality and experience, a lethal cocktail. 

However Curle seems like a complete energy vacuum, the traits I would associate with his teams, namely aggression and organisation, are nowhere to be seen and his straight/shit talking isn't what the situation requires.

Get him gone and give it to a rookie with some fresh ideas and positivity.

I have spoken after defeats to many managers and what they say to the media isn't what they really think.

Curle will know the players aren't doing what they are asked, but like our previous managers they have to work with the players recruited within a peanuts budget.

It's no coincidence there's a big turn over of managers here as they are all faced with the same problem of a badly run club.

The one who was closest to doing it IMO given time was Dino, with the makings of a decent team emerging.  

Archived