9 hours ago, League one forever said:

Maxi- no one wants relegation. 

Why won’t he be here much longer? 

Who will pay 5/6 million for a badge in lower echelons of league of Two? 

He’ll be here until either gets his money back, (Never going to happen) or we are relegated/go into admin. 

Again, I don’t want that, but that is the reality. 

I see exactly what you are saying LOF, but I have to hope that at some point 1 million (or whatever may be offered) will look better then nothing.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why anybody is even attempting to predict what the imbeciles will do because they are totally unpredictable, seem to lack any comprehension of just how deep in the sh*t they are and completely incapable of running a tap, let alone a football club. At the moment, the scenarios which appear to have the strongest chance of happening are relegation or administration...or both.

In short, it's a nightmare.

19 hours ago, League one forever said:

Completely disagree. 

So- in your opinion- we’ll have to wait until we go up before someone will think 5/6 million for a badge is fair??? 

There is no scenario he gets all his money back. None. 

The second best thing is- he gets some money back. But he won’t accept that. 

So the best chance of him selling/giving up is when it starts to cost him more money. At the minute the golden share and tv money covers a lot of the budget. When that disappears with relegation, he has a choice. Either throw good after bad (which he won’t) or be forced to give it away/put the club in the admin. 

If we did get relegated and he decided to walk and put the club into admin., we could very well be relegated again because of the points deduction. Whilst he still convinces himself that he can turn things around he won't go anywhere unless he gets an offer much closer to what he wants.

21 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If we did get relegated and he decided to walk and put the club into admin., we could very well be relegated again because of the points deduction. Whilst he still convinces himself that he can turn things around he won't go anywhere unless he gets an offer much closer to what he wants.

The points deduction is an EFL sanction if we went into admin in non league it wouldn’t apply 

unless someone knows better than me 

Just listened to the interview from Curle, no mention of his players not competing for the ball in the first half which was the crux of the problem. Why didnt the interviewer ask him why he insists on the 3 centre backs system when he only had 1 available?

7 hours ago, Emcee_Latic said:

Brilliant tactics from Curle. 3 at the back (again), 1 of the back 3 not fully fit and gets subbed and no defenders on the bench. Classic!

AND we just extended the loan out of our youth centre back (Sutton) for another month…

8 hours ago, Emcee_Latic said:

Brilliant tactics from Curle. 3 at the back (again), 1 of the back 3 not fully fit and gets subbed and no defenders on the bench. Classic!

Clarke, Sheehan and Cuoto are all full backs and shoved into roles they aren't suited to. Who will be moved there next to fit square pegs into round holes, Vaughan, Whelan, Hope, Bahamboula?😆

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

AND we just extended the loan out of our youth centre back (Sutton) for another month…

Even though Diarra and Jamieson have their limitations, I think they should be our backup plan and not Sutton.  From what I've seen I'm not convinced he's ready yet.

44 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Even though Diarra and Jamieson have their limitations, I think they should be our backup plan and not Sutton.  From what I've seen I'm not convinced he's ready yet.

Was Sheehan ready to play centre back?

12 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Clarke, Sheehan and Cuoto are all full backs and shoved into roles they aren't suited to. Who will be moved there next to fit square pegs into round holes, Vaughan, Whelan, Hope, Bahamboula?😆

Think Clarke's looked pretty good in a back three... 

13 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Well, Hope was played as a left-wing back, so that narrows it down a bit more. Having said that, he looked as good as he has in every other position. I can certainly see why Curle has pursued him on so many occasions...the total lump of shit!

17 hours ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Think Clarke's looked pretty good in a back three... 

He's a right full back shoved there to fill in, far more suited to a flat back 4 as is Couto. However, we know Curle wont change his beloved tactic even if we concede 3 goals every match.

On 10/20/2021 at 12:23 AM, Emcee_Latic said:

We didn't have any other fit defenders. AL's loan from the EFL is the problem.

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

He's a right full back shoved there to fill in, far more suited to a flat back 4 as is Couto. However, we know Curle wont change his beloved tactic even if we concede 3 goals every match.

Clean sheets in 4 of the last 6 in the league... 

Archived