MATCH: vs Mansfield Town (A) 09/10/21

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, al_bro said:

So will Mansfield fans. I'm surprised they are struggling. They seem to have a large budget based on the players they sign.

We'll probably kick-start their season on Saturday and they'll end up being promoted!

That's what usually happens but hope it's us that does it.

• Bender changed the title to MATCH: vs Mansfield Town (A) 09/10/21
17 minutes ago, mick26 said:

No Curle interview yet? It's getting later and later.

Im getting ready for a double “club statement” 

CEO and Head coach depart to be followed with

We are delighted to announce that Mo Lemsagem has been appointed to the newly created position of “Supreme Fuhrer” and will oversee all aspects of football operations from now on 

The club will be making no further comment 

8 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Im getting ready for a double “club statement” 

CEO and Head coach depart to be followed with

We are delighted to announce that Mo Lemsagem has been appointed to the newly created position of “Supreme Fuhrer” and will oversee all aspects of football operations from now on 

The club will be making no further comment 

...at least it would move things along to their natural conclusion a bit quicker.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Will Bahamboula be available does anyone know? I expect Vaughn and Bowden will be away on international duty.

Sure I saw a tweet from him saying he hadn't travelled and would be at Mansfield on Saturday

6 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

why? We won’t miss Bowden in the slightest 

unless we need a Freddie Mercury tribute act 

When it comes to Latics, Too Much Love Will Kill You.  I'm sick of tuning into iFollow's Radio Gaga, hearing that our team of Fat Bottom Girls are constantly Under Pressure and waiting for the Hammer To Fall with poor Body Language.

When will we finally Play The Game with One Vision and A Kind of Magic, like we used to?  

For now the The Show Must Go On, but I fear it won't be long before Another One Bites the Dust.

It's A Hard Life.

6 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

When it comes to Latics, Too Much Love Will Kill You.  I'm sick of tuning into iFollow's Radio Gaga, hearing that our team of Fat Bottom Girls are constantly Under Pressure and waiting for the Hammer To Fall with poor Body Language.

When will we finally Play The Game with One Vision and A Kind of Magic, like we used to?  

For now the The Show Must Go On, but I fear it won't be long before Another One Bites the Dust.

It's A Hard Life.

It's enough to give you a sheer heart attack, I'd rather spend a day at the races,or a night at the opera. Enough of these Innuendos. 

Archived