Next 3 League games...

So we have Stevenage (15th) Walsall (19th) and Carlisle (22nd) in our next 3 games.

Fail to win at least one of these games (particularly Stevenage or Walsall at home) and the Clown will pull the trigger I think.

4 points must be the minimum requirement I think or it's bye bye Keith? Thoughts??

Last home league win was over 6 months ago v Colchester on April 9th!🙈

If he doesn’t get min 3 points from those games he should be gone. Been absolutely awful and seeing no improvement in the team week on week. Worse return than others fired. Was worse than kewell with same team and has put together a drab defensive outfit who are boring to watch. His record is pathetic and he’s getting away with it because of the off field issues. No matter how bad it has been league 2 is absolute dross this year and only 6 goals shows that tactically he isn’t getting it right. Deserves a game or two more but if he can’t get them to win it’s time for him to go. There’s people out there who could do a better job with the same players. 

Definate signs of improvement this last few weeks.

The keeper & defence looks stronger and seems to get rid of the ball more now rather than playing about with it in dangerous areas.

DkD, Bahamboula and Stobbs look to be gaining confidence.

Couto a real find and also Vaughen.

The midfield seems light so that for me is our area of concern imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we squeezed 4 points which was just about minimum standard I guess....the next 4 league games will test AL's patience.....and ours!

Swindon (H) 7th,

Exeter (A) 4th,

Port Vale (H) 2nd

Northampton (A) 3rd.

Plus Tractor Boys away in the Cup.

Odds on Curle still being with us at the end of November...??

Archived