League Tables 16.10.2021

Bristolatic

A home League win at last, but who was the best performer here?

All predictions here

All points scored here

Premier League

Best in the division was @astottie with 9 points, leaping 6 places out of the relegation zone to 11th. Other than 6 points by @al_bro, who moves up 3 places to 8th, 3 points was the best anyone else could muster. @Ex_pat is 16 points clear at the top as @lookersstandandy moves into 2nd place and @24hoursfromtulsehill drops into the last relegation place.

Premier League Table

Championship - Revised Table

@DavidCollinge's prediction didn't show as he had inserted a space between his two names, so the system didn't recognise it, and I hadn't seen it, costing him 6 points. It's all sorted now and he moves up 3 places to 4th.  Similarly, @milnrow latics used an incorrect username for the third week running, not using a space between his two names. Luckily, I spotted this one and was able to edit before I did the tables yesterday. Please use the drop down menu for your usernames to avoid further lost points.

@Londonboy's 9 points take him to the top of the table and the 5 points scored by Lawman take him up to 3rd.  @Bristolatic (-5) and @south east latic (+9) both collected 5 attendance points and @alisonh1981 drops 3 places back into the relegation spots.

Championship Table

League 1

5 points was the top score, by @futchers briefs (remains in 14th), @jbroyton (stays in 8th) and @RobinsDuckEgg (still in 7th). There's no change to the top 8 or bottom 5, just those in between, namely @PeteWeb, @Gentleman and @hinchy moving up 2 places each, with both @Chaddyexile84 and @Mdireland88 dropping 3 places.

League 1 Table

Archived