MATCH: vs Swindon Ghost-town (H) 29/10/21 🎃

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Swindon look twice as fast, twice as sharp and twice as interested. Constantly opening up our defence. Lucky to be only 1-0 down. Lost count of the times Bahamboula's been offside. Totally depressing first half.

The complete lack of movement when we pass is unforgivable they just stand still so eventually it ends up back with the defence 

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

On the upside Scunthorpe and Carlisle are both losing by more than we are

thats Bly positive. Watched Walsall last week and they were poor compared to Swindon. Watching their two strikers run Chanels hold up ball and be on end of crosses I’m vet jealous. Baha and DKD have no idea how to play up front. We are organised but go no where.

consdiering that mchahey should have scored to put us one up. Again I’m sat here feeling curle is getting this all wrong. Hope has to be upfront with one of the wingers 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Bahamboula showcasing the benefits of spending a week at the Desire Segbe Azankpo school of staying onside

Couto aside we are awful 

Just WTF do they work on in training   that so enables them to serve up this absolute pile of shite week after week after week with absolutely no change or improvement whatsoever!!

Just now, oafc1955 said:

And how much fuckin longer do we give Curle?!!!

its hard to back him when he constantly plays people out of position. Got it wrong again today with formation. I feel there’s people out there who could get better performances by just playing people in their positions 

If Millwall or Portsmouth were watching that they’ll end any interest in Bam, easily his worse showing for us summed up in blazing over the bar at the end when it was easier to hit the target 

if I was Curle I’d be on the phone to Spurs asking if they could send the highly rated Jamie Bowden instead of whatever the hell it is we’ve got using his name 

I’d then hand in my resignation 

only McGahey and Coutto come out of that with any credit and to a lesser extent Leuitwiler as although he conceded three he made some crucial saves to stop it being a cricket score 

their number 9 showed exactly what we miss - a big horrible lump of a league 2 striker 

we are a poor team with awful

amatuer players - they aren’t even raffle winners they’re just shit 

9 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Curle out. 

3 in CM not pressing, not tackling, barely crossing the halfway line. Absolute shite.

Give me Harry Kewell any day over this fraud of a manager

absolutely right. That’s curle’s tactics having them sat back. Also keep his wing backs in check also. I’m done with him now, he’s not getting best out of team, time to go 

Archived