MATCH: vs Ipswich Town (H) 16/11/21 #FACup 1st Round Replay 🏆

6 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Hmm not sure we’d get 4k in national league north. They have a good core following. We can’t even get a half decent protest going. Would have to see if finishing in top half of a league and winning home games improves attendances. That won’t be for a while though! 

I was thinking under good new owners to realise the potential.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Careca9 said:

Hmm not sure we’d get 4k in national league north. They have a good core following. We can’t even get a half decent protest going. Would have to see if finishing in top half of a league and winning home games improves attendances. That won’t be for a while though! 

Tend to agree Careca - they are head and shoulders above us now in all respects - except, bizarrely, league position of course!

On 11/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, BP1960 said:

Excellent post, the access to other than the main stand is abysmal, having to walk in the dark through mud and negotiate slippery slopes is a disgrace to the club. Please can the OASF director insist something is done about this at the next board meeting and report back.

I doubt the club can do anything about this. The land is owned by Blitz, so it's up to Brassbank to sort out the car park and the mud slide, but he's not going to spend the money is he.

18 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I doubt the club can do anything about this. The land is owned by Blitz, so it's up to Brassbank to sort out the car park and the mud slide, but he's not going to spend the money is he.

He will if he has to pay out big accident claims.

It's only a matter of time.

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I should imagine there is a legal responsibility to keep perimeter access around the ground well lit and up to standard….It’s a wonder we have a safety certificate!!

Which you would imagine-based upon previous posts has to be inspected on a regular basis, and pass to continue trading.

10 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Which you would imagine-based upon previous posts has to be inspected on a regular basis, and pass to continue trading.

I'm still wondering if that section of land is classed as unadopted?

• Bender unfeatured this topic

Archived