Improvements to Boundary Park

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Its ridiculous they haven't taken up the position, no wonder we haven't a clue what goes on inside the club.

You are right. OASF should take this up with the club. I don't know for sure whose responsibility it is, but if it isn't the clubs (which I doubt), then they should raise the issue with Blitz and get him to sort it if it's so dangerous. I've not been in those areas myself.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, al_bro said:

You are right. OASF should take this up with the club. I don't know for sure whose responsibility it is, but if it isn't the clubs (which I doubt), then they should raise the issue with Blitz and get him to sort it if it's so dangerous. I've not been in those areas myself.

They don't have enough people to take on the roles tha and are actually in their scope! 

23 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

They don't have enough people to take on the roles tha and are actually in their scope! 

It doesn't take long to contact the club and find out what the situation is regarding the surrounding land close to the ground. I would be surprised if it isn't Blitz.

Just seen some pictures of some seating in the back end of the chaddy that have been damaged since Walsall at home, we've just put some hazard tape around it at left it there rather than removing them (cheapest option) or replacing them (dearer option)

Absolutely reeks of who cares... embarrassing 

1 hour ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Just seen some pictures of some seating in the back end of the chaddy that have been damaged since Walsall at home, we've just put some hazard tape around it at left it there rather than removing them (cheapest option) or replacing them (dearer option)

Absolutely reeks of who cares... embarrassing 

I wonder if the protruding nail in my old main stand seat has been removed.

I miss it though.😉

Archived