League Tables 20.11.2021

Bristolatic

Everyone's predictions here

Everyone's points scored here

Premier League

@astottie was the top scorer with 7 points, moving him up 4 places to 12th. @JohnnyPimp only missed the (surprisingly high) attendance by +20, but still has a lot to do to escape relegation. There's no change to the top six, but @Handsy falls into the relegation spots.

Premier league Table

Championship

Best in the division was @LaticsPete, who collected 10 points and moved up to 12th, closely followed by the 9 points scored by @oafcmad09, who climbs 4 places to 9th. @SAVreplaces @tGWB in the second automatic slot, @Laticsbiffo drops out of the play-offs and @milnrow latics drops @south east latic into the relegation places.

Championship Table

League 1

Just 5 points was the top score, moving @hinchy up a place to 12th. @Dick_Valentine was just +18 away from the attendance and @jbroyton edges a little closer to the play-offs. There was no change to the top six or bottom three.

League 1 Table

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Yup, and I've changed my password and kept it in my password protected spreadsheet, clever boy that I am. And, before you ask, I DO know the spreadsheet password! :goggle:

Eeek - dead easy to break spreadsheet passwords. Don't share it!

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Eeek - dead easy to break spreadsheet passwords. Don't share it!

No one can get into it unless it's at gunpoint. My laptop is face recognition only with a password that's only in my head. Nah ne nah ne nah nah. :tongue1:

3 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Basically if you're connected to the internet, nothing is safe :jailed:

Ah, I see what you mean now :dunce:. Yes, true, internet thieving bastards are everywhere. We've just made things as watertight as we can, but there's always a way through if you're determined enough. You do realise you've given me sleepless nights now, don't you? :ranting::lol:

Archived