MATCH: vs Northampton Town (A) 23/11/21

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As this is a "Londonish" fixture for me and quite accessable I'd usually be going tonight, but I just can't be bothered to make the effort at the moment which is really shit I know but it's just the way I'm feeling about the club.

Something needs to happen quickly to breath some new life into the club otherwise there will only be one outcome as far as I can see.

May change my mind last minute if I can muster the energy... 🙄 

• Matt featured this topic
3 hours ago, Londonboy said:

As this is a "Londonish" fixture for me and quite accessable I'd usually be going tonight, but I just can't be bothered to make the effort at the moment which is really shit I know but it's just the way I'm feeling about the club.

Something needs to happen quickly to breath some new life into the club otherwise there will only be one outcome as far as I can see.

This is fairly local to me so I’ll be popping up the road to support the team.

A mate of mine is driving so there will be at least two of us 👍

5 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Do it. Matched Ipswich whatever division they are in and outbattled highflying port vale for 3pts barely a matter of hours ago..

OWTB

Be good to back up the weekend result with something tonight. Would take a point right now but even though we have been totally shocking you have to remember the league is terrible and as per sat you can beat anyone. Just need to be good in both boxes. Conceded too many lately so hoping for a clean sheet and a dearnley goal 

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

He can't be as bad as he was on Saturday, sometimes you have to give them the benefit of doubt. 

Very fair.

Ouss Cisse looked good when he arrived, certainly added much needed presence in the midfield, strong and tidy player.

On Saturday he just looked to be carrying an injury, wasn't tackling or jumping, hence the 'poor' performance.

If he has been good in training, should be in the team, we simply dont have better options in the squad.

Sure Northampton will be very robust opposition tonight, much reliance on Sam and Benny to fill in at the back and also create something ...

We are creating so few chances from open play, surely more has to be made of set pieces and the potential of Dylan Fage for example.

Pace to burn Roy.

Keep it tight for 80 minutes lads, then unleash Dylan Bahamboula for another improbable victory.

30 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

for those entering the Prediction League tonight, the first reminder was sent in error. Cut off for predictions is 19:35 NOT 19:50

Youd be that bank that paid some guy £100,000 telling him it was legit then made him pay it back on realising a year later it was their balls up wouldn’t you?

🤣🤣

Archived