Curle Gone

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked him, he was the strong leader we needed to be the face of the club but his unwillingness to stop playing 3 at the back was his u doing. He wouldn’t have changed, and would never have got best out of them. His reluctance to try other things when it isn’t working meant he wasn’t going to be the right man long term so agree with this. He’s also had plenty of time. Grayson also available today, would take him if he fancied it 

4 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

I liked him, he was the strong leader we needed to be the face of the club but his unwillingness to stop playing 3 at the back was his u doing. He wouldn’t have changed, and would never have got best out of them. His reluctance to try other things when it isn’t working meant he wasn’t going to be the right man long term so agree with this. He’s also had plenty of time. Grayson also available today, would take him if he fancied it 

🤣🤣🤣

I thought he would be a good appointment but how many times have we conceded goals from out wide in that 352 he has us playing? 

Hard to get excited about a new manager unless this embargo gets lifted. Grayson would be great but there is almost 0 chance of him coming here. He will want a budget for Jan signings i bet we don't have one. 

The circus continues although in this instance I think this may be the correct call our weakness down the flanks has been there all season. 

I'd say he's the appointment with the best prior track record that we've gone for in the Lemsagam era, yet his stats will probably be the worst of the lot.  Utterly, utterly disappointing.

In the current circumstances it's a good thing that he'll be replaced and he's probably the first Lemsagam manager/head coach that actually warranted the sack (if he was actually sacked), but I still have a lot of sympathy for him with the conditions that he's been working under since the summer and the reasons why we are where we are as a club, are still at the club.

The replacement might even be the most important of the club's history (assuming that we don't sack the next one which with these clowns in charge is highly possible) but I actually believe that they could get more out of the current squad, which we might have to rely on if the embargo is in place.

Well, that was a bag full of crap. I preferred Kewell, at least we saw some goals. Curle has been abysmal. Like many, I thought he would be the man to take a tough stand against the clowns, but he's been terrible. Even given the circumstances, he has been atrocious.

Archived