Curle Gone

6 hours ago, mick26 said:

Looks like Selim has been earmarked for the job from day one. Likely to be Almo's worst ever decision which is some going!!!

Looks like it, although probably the worst thing about it is that we've seen it coming for over a year.  It's been so predictable that it isn't as outrageous as it should be.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Marc Bircham the chap who had blue hair when he played for QPR? Key player in our 02/03 play-off defeat?

Is that who we're going to get if Graeme Sharp, Mark Hughes or Mark Robbins don't fancy it?

No fuckin' ta...

30 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Ta.  Never heard of them and I am not unfamiliar with the sector!  Antony Gerrard gets my vote!  Although I do have a few quid sitting in my BV account...

Same here - seem to have took over "The Sack Race" website as it used to be a standalone site. Looks like only BV offering manager odds for us as they show other bookies odds for Tranmere game.

It's Selim's to lose now anyway which isn't out of the question given Saturday's performance!

5 hours ago, Dickie Down said:

He'd feel right at home.

Was Waterford's fifth manager in a year when appointed in May and alleges he was fired for not playing the chairman's son

Although he took them from bottom to top of the league then sacked.

• 2 weeks later...

Selim talks like he's the manager for the foreseeable. Not sure thats a word now lve tried to spell it. Perfect man for players like Couto, Vaughan, Simms, Luamba. ls Da Silva still trying?

Exciting chink of optimism, be it fault or design and it's what lots of Football fans like to see.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Selim talks like he's the manager for the foreseeable. Not sure thats a word now lve tried to spell it. Perfect man for players like Couto, Vaughan, Simms, Luamba. ls Da Silva still trying?

Exciting chink of optimism, be it fault or design and it's what lots of Football fans like to see.

Da Silva is still on loan at FC United isn’t he? 

You wonder if they are even arsed about appointing a new Manager and will probably just let Selim crack on as interim.

Its very hard to Judge just what the Lemsagams are going to do next as their behaviour is so volatile. But this plus precisely no action on the 3 year plan suggests that we are reaching end game here. If the court case brought about by Adam Moralees Legal firm on behalf of the club falls through and I know who Im backing to win this here. Then it leaves the Lemsagams with pretty much knowhere to go other than blame the previous owner and then walk.

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

You wonder if they are even arsed about appointing a new Manager and will probably just let Selim crack on as interim.

Its very hard to Judge just what the Lemsagams are going to do next as their behaviour is so volatile. But this plus precisely no action on the 3 year plan suggests that we are reaching end game here. If the court case brought about by Adam Moralees Legal firm on behalf of the club falls through and I know who Im backing to win this here. Then it leaves the Lemsagams with pretty much knowhere to go other than blame the previous owner and then walk.

And that case will likely rumble on for at least a couple of years unless one of the sides backs down so Al won't be going anywhere for the foreseeable if he has invested heavily in that case.

Archived