League Tables 27.11.2021

Bristolatic

Championship table edited. @Dave_Og PMd me his pred, but it never arrived in my inbox. He's sent me a screenshot of the prediction to show it's genuine and he now has his 5 points.

Everyone's predictions here

Everyone's match scores here

Premier League

@24hoursfromtulsehill and @Ex_pat were the top scorers with 8 points apiece, the former moving up 3 places to 13th and the latter maintaining top spot with a 5 point lead over @lookersstandandy. Dropping into the relegation zone, falling 3 places is @astottie. Five players picked up attendance points.

Premier League Table

Championship

Eight points was the best in the Championship as well, scored by @mick26, which takes him out of the relegation places at @milnrow latics's expense. Top of the table @Londonboy failed to score and @JoeP moves into 2nd place, deposing @tGWB. Biggest climbers were Lawman, up 4 places to 8th and @Dave_Og, whose 5 points take him up 4 places to 4th, dropping @DavidCollinge out of the play-offs.

Championship Table

League 1

Not much movement in League 1, with just 3 players moving up a place and 3 others dropping similarly. @mackin89 was best of the day with 6 points as the top six stay the same, but @PeteWeb gets a bit nearer to the play-offs. Three players collected attendance points with the bottom two doing a Latics/Carlisle/Scunthorpe tribute act.

League 1 Table

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Salford.PNG

Sorry, Dave. There's been nothing in my inbox since I exchanged messages with two other players on 16th & 17th October.

If you look at your sent messages, it would show when it was read by the recipient. At the top, it would be showing 'Not yet read' as I haven't seen it. 

20 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Sorry, Dave. There's been nothing in my inbox since I exchanged messages with two other players on 16th & 17th October.

If you look at your sent messages, it would show when it was read by the recipient. At the top, it would be showing 'Not yet read' as I haven't seen it. 

can't see anything like that.  No matter.  For some reason I can't get it to work on my phone - as I'm away next weekend as well you can stick me down for zero points now!

17 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Hmm, something has caused a glitch, so I'll scrap the current tables and re-do them. 

@Dave_Og, try messaging me again with the next one and see what happens. If it still fails, post in this thread and I'll pick it up.

Can you give me an extra 30 points when you re do the tables Pete. 

Thanks in advance, your friend Alan. 

34 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Can you give me an extra 30 points when you re do the tables Pete. 

Thanks in advance, your friend Alan. 

Hello, my friend Alan. Scroll down for answer

No. People will think it looks suspicious.

7 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Hello, my friend Alan. Scroll down for answer

No. People will think it looks suspicious.

You don't ask you don't get. I suppose I will just have to rely on my predicting skills, fortunately I have these in abundance. 

17 minutes ago, disjointed said:

You don't ask you don't get. I suppose I will just have to rely on my predicting skills, fortunately I have these in abundance. 

As long as it's 0-0, 1-1, and some bugger to score.

The revised Championship table to show @Dave_Og's points and new placing is posted with the details in the OP.

Archived