John Sheridan Undr The Cosh

4 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Part 1 out now.. 

John Sheridan is with us for this week's episode talking through his philosophy on modern-day management, coming through the ranks at Leeds, leaving Stretford Vic's, and not being Brian Clough's cup of tea at Forest. 

Lordy, the first twenty minutes of that made me appreciate @BPAS!

10 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

John Sheridan is back for part 2, talking back through his time at Sheffield Wednesday, Bolton, Oldham, and beyond. Talking fights with Big Ron, Hide and Seek, League Cup finals, World Cups and more

Good listen but he didn’t focus much time on us. No surprise I guess he didn’t want to speak of the dogs.

his Brian Talbot comments made me laugh 

4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Good listen but he didn’t focus much time on us. No surprise I guess he didn’t want to speak of the dogs.

his Brian Talbot comments made me laugh 

They normally do a post asking for questions.. they didn't with him.. hes recently done a live show in Scarborough with them so it wouldn't surprise me if he agreed to come on a do a podcast just tell a few stories 

On 11/30/2021 at 7:16 AM, wroteforluck87 said:

Part 1 out now.. 

John Sheridan is with us for this week's episode talking through his philosophy on modern-day management, coming through the ranks at Leeds, leaving Stretford Vic's, and not being Brian Clough's cup of tea at Forest. 

In John Sheridan’s case philosophy is spelled with an “f” and contains  u, c and k. Would garner more respect if he could refrain from swearing.

Archived