MATCH: vs Barrow (A) 29/12/21

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Just imagine losing Couto, Vaughan, Piergianni & Bahamboula for them to be replaced by a few Mo inspired French lads!!

Can't see that happening, to be honest - unless Latics offer a 'buy one, get one free' deal. 😁

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Or all the clubs give us  loanees in return.

Do you believe any of the players at Latics are going to be serious transfer targets, given the league status, dire performances and perceived lack of ability? If anything, it will be clubs coming in looking for a cheap prospect that won't break the bank if it doesn't pan out.

21 hours ago, tGWB said:

fait point Worcester

I have just never booed my shirt and walk at Away games before it starts 

Achieves nothing and I suspect it puts many players further in their shell

Bad enough for them to be in a fight for survival without knowing if they put a foot wrong there is a pile in on them 

I suspect I’d be the same, I can’t remember ever booing Latics, though tbf I’ve been spared watching this lot at the ground!

1 hour ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Our only hope might be making good use of the loan market. Just Bowden on loan at the moment, so could have another four in the matchday squad.

If you were a manager at another club looking to get experience for a young prospect would you send him to us. No question mark as it is rhetorical. 

1 hour ago, Fervid said:

Vaughan to Burnley then loaned back for rest of season. 

Couto to Brighton then loaned back for the rest of the season along with young Zac Emmerson.

Watch this space. 

Watching with anticipation...

1 hour ago, Fervid said:

Vaughan to Burnley then loaned back for rest of season. 

Couto to Brighton then loaned back for the rest of the season along with young Zac Emmerson.

Watch this space. 

Will do but what episode of fantasy island is this ? 

2 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

The one where Ricardo Montalban signs on deadline day and scores 40 to the end of the season I think.

Or maybe the playn just went down...

with our defence still wouldnt be enough 

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Just signed for Darlington...

Only gone into the National League North where Darlington were able to pay money for him. Top scorer in the NPL and he doesn't take penalties. 

Archived