Sheridan back

10 hours ago, nzlatic said:

How do we stack up against other clubs when it comes to general communications? 1 social media post in the last 10 days announcing the Bolton game. 

14 posts from Scunthorpe in the same period to take 1 comparison. 

We don’t have anyone to post do we now that Mikey has left? 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

What about the people getting freebies like our mate PeteG have they been included.

You any evidence i get a free ticket because i can show you my debit card receipt for the 3 season tickets i've bought. I'd much rather support my club financially than give it to any 1895 fund with the risk it ends up in the hands of any unnamed investors or even the flg or any other companies within the NS

7 minutes ago, PeteG said:

You any evidence i get a free ticket because i can show you my debit card receipt for the 3 season tickets i've bought. I'd much rather support my club financially than give it to any 1895 fund with the risk it ends up in the hands of any unnamed investors or even the flg or any other companies within the NS

Do you not have any similar concerns about where your season ticket money goes? Because ticket sales last season certainly didn't seem to affect the playing squad, EFL debt or general supplier bills.

2 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Do you not have any similar concerns about where your season ticket money goes? Because ticket sales last season certainly didn't seem to affect the playing squad, EFL debt or general supplier bills.

I'm 100% certain all ticket revenue would have been used towards the running of the club. It might not have been enough but it would help

3 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I'm 100% certain all ticket revenue would have been used towards the running of the club. It might not have been enough but it would help

You see I'd have an issue if I'd put money into the club off the back of Shez's return and AL's promise in January that he was "focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in". And that money was then just used to fund existing running costs.

Seeing as you're 100%, then you must have some level of access, with that in mind I have another couple of questions... have the club paid any legal fees to date for the ongoing court case? Also, what is expected total cost to the club of that case?

45 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I dunno, that only sounds like half of the story to me...

2 hours ago, PeteG said:

😄

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I don't now I only know half the story do tell us the rest. 

You don't even know half the story - there is no story, i bought 3 season tickets several weeks ago - fact.

8 hours ago, PeteG said:

Haha.

You might want to tell some of the clubs creditors/ businesses they owe to… 

Seeing as you're 100%, then you must have some level of access, with that in mind I have another couple of questions... have the club paid any legal fees to date for the ongoing court case? Also, what is expected total cost to the club of that case

re the above the expected total cost in there minds will be zero as they expect to win and costs be awarded against the otherside saddly in this respect they are deluded and the  cost of the whole shitshow could be what forces us into admin when they inevitably loose 

1 hour ago, whittles left foot said:

The longer he stays on the more it looks like he is actively supporting this regime.

Can't see him being happy with these goings on.

21 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

The longer he stays on the more it looks like he is actively supporting this regime.

Sorry, but it really doesn't. It looks like he's a football man through and through and that he loves the club and wants to get us back into the EFL. It isn't more complicated than that, it really isn't.

21 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

He will be in a far better position than any of us on here to judge the "inner ramblings" at BP. He may see a chink of light at the end of the tunnel and be keeping his head down until brighter days arrive. Eminently sensible, if so.

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

He will be in a far better position than any of us on here to judge the "inner ramblings" at BP. He may see a chink of light at the end of the tunnel and be keeping his head down until brighter days arrive. Eminently sensible, if so.

That is a very generous view you have taken. I hope you are right about the chink of light but think you are at best naive about Sheridan.

3 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Sorry, but it really doesn't. It looks like he's a football man through and through and that he loves the club and wants to get us back into the EFL. It isn't more complicated than that, it really isn't.

That sounds like a Tory MP talking about Boris Johnson today and rings just as hollow. It really does.

7 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

That is a very generous view you have taken. I hope you are right about the chink of light but think you are at best naive about Sheridan.

That sounds like a Tory MP talking about Boris Johnson today and rings just as hollow. It really does.

and how do you think comparing us and The Lord to fuckin bojoke and the tories sounds? 🤬

Archived