League Tables 12.02.2022

Bristolatic

All predictions here

All points scored here

Premier League

Top score was 6 points by @24hoursfromtulsehill, moving him up 2 places to 7th. He was the only one in the division to score attendance points (-73). @Hometownclub's 5 points take him a bit nearer the summit, but @Ex_pat is still 16 points clear of 2ns placed @lookersstandandy. There's some mid-table movement (@astottie up 2 places and 4 players dropping a place each), but the bottom six stay as they were.

Premier League Table

Championship

@Londonboy and @milnrow latics picked up 8 points each, the former going 13 points clear at the top and the latter up 1 place to 13th. @mick26 collected 5 points by virtue of only being -5 off the attendance. Also with 5 points were @Bristolatic (who stays in the last relegation spot) and @Dave_Og who moves into the final play-off place, replacing @DavidCollinge. @south east latic looks dead and buried, so it appears to be a four horse race to stay up.

Championship Table

League 1

The top score of 7 points by @PeteWeb could have been more if just one person hadn't gone to the match. Yes, he missed the attendance by -1 and it moves him up a place to 7th, but there's no change to the top six. The 5 points scored by @alien keep him in 5th place and the same score for @JohnG123 moves him up 2 places to 12th. The bottom four stay the same, although I'm not sure any of them are playing any more. At the top, @Dick_Valentine is a single point off hitting a century.

League 1 Table

On 2/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, Bristolatic said:

All predictions here

All points scored here

Championship

@Londonboy and @milnrow latics picked up 8 points each, the former going 13 points clear at the top and the latter up 1 place to 13th. @mick26 collected 5 points by virtue of only being -5 off the attendance. Also with 5 points were @Bristolatic (who stays in the last relegation spot) and @Dave_Og who moves into the final play-off place, replacing @DavidCollinge. @south east latic looks dead and buried, so it appears to be a four horse race to stay up.

Championship Table

Greetings Bristol

I scored 3 points by being -56 off the attendance but my overall total score of 87 hasn't increased from last weeks total of 87

Have I missed something ?

1 hour ago, tGWB said:

Greetings Bristol

I scored 3 points by being -56 off the attendance but my overall total score of 87 hasn't increased from last weeks total of 87

Have I missed something ?

I asked the same question a few weeks back, apparently the league tables are dynamic, if you go to week 1 you will have 87 points. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

I asked the same question a few weeks back, apparently the league tables are dynamic, if you go to week 1 you will have 87 points. 

fair enough 

appreciate the update 

Archived