Second Strike of Lightning?

I know there are a few racing fans on here.  Three years ago I had a very small share in Pentland Hills who won the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham.  A fantastic day right up there with the great Latics days for me.  Tomorrow I have an equally small share in Stage Star who has a real chance in the Ballymore Hurdle, first race of the day.

7 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I know there are a few racing fans on here.  Three years ago I had a very small share in Pentland Hills who won the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham.  A fantastic day right up there with the great Latics days for me.  Tomorrow I have an equally small share in Stage Star who has a real chance in the Ballymore Hurdle, first race of the day.

Good luck Dave, are you going to the meeting to watch him? It will be burdened by my shilling as I had already selected the horse. For what it's worth I had 3 winners today, Brazil being the biggest priced winner of the 3.

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

Good luck Dave, are you going to the meeting to watch him? It will be burdened by my shilling as I had already selected the horse. For what it's worth I had 3 winners today, Brazil being the biggest priced winner of the 3.

Certainly am. No sleep tonight! Have seen his last two wins on course 

Just about recovered.  Almost certainly the least enjoyable day's racing I've ever been to, and there have been a lot!  And made worse with the knowledge that the weather was perfect for the other three days!!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

If all goes to plan he'll be trying to get things back on track at Aintree on Grand National Day

Good luck, the national meeting tends to throw up winners who didn't succeed at Cheltenham, hopefully this is the case. 

On 4/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, disjointed said:

Good luck, the national meeting tends to throw up winners who didn't succeed at Cheltenham, hopefully this is the case. 

Cheers - it will be bonus now as I have a hair in Hacker des Places who won the last today!

Archived