League Tables 15.03.2022

Bristolatic

All predictions here

All points scored here

Premier League

@aidan_latics top scored with 8 points, keeping him 5 points clear of the relegation zone. @lookersstandandy closes the gap on leader @Ex_pat by 1 point. @nzlatic and @Hometownclub swap places but that is the only change; everyone else stays as they were.

Premier League Table

Championship

The 9 points by (ahem) @Bristolatic was the best score and he rises 4 places to 10th. @LaticsPete's 6 points keep him in the play-offs, but @mick26 is making a bid, rising 3 places to 7th. No change to the top six or bottom four, but @alisonh1981's recent challenge for the play-offs took a hit, dropping from 8th to 12th.

Championship Table

League 1

@Dick_Valentine is ousted from top spot, down to third as @deyres42 regains 1st place and @adamoafc (top scorer with 6 points) is only one point behind in 2nd. Whilst there is no change to the bottom six, @futchers briefs and @Gentleman swap places in mid-table as do @RobinsDuckEgg and @Chaddyexile84, the latter's prediction being void as only posted 5 minutes before kick-off.

League 1 Table

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

All predictions here

All points scored here

Premier League

@aidan_latics top scored with 8 points, keeping him 5 points clear of the relegation zone. @lookersstandandy closes the gap on leader @Ex_pat by 1 point. @nzlatic and @Hometownclub swap places but that is the only change; everyone else stays as they were.

Premier League Table

Championship

The 9 points by (ahem) @Bristolatic was the best score and he rises 4 places to 10th. @LaticsPete's 6 points keep him in the play-offs, but @mick26 is making a bid, rising 3 places to 7th. No change to the top six or bottom four, but @alisonh1981's recent challenge for the play-offs took a hit, dropping from 8th to 12th.

Championship Table

League 1

@Dick_Valentine is ousted from top spot, down to third as @deyres42 regains 1st place and @adamoafc (top scorer with 6 points) is only one point behind in 2nd. Whilst there is no change to the bottom six, @futchers briefs and @Gentleman swap places in mid-table as do @RobinsDuckEgg and @Chaddyexile84, the latter's prediction being void as only posted 5 minutes before kick-off.

League 1 Table

Not bothered as I can't really challenge the top but that's bollocks as I did it just after the teams were announced at 2pm

I still get a reminder after 4 telling me to submit before 2:50!

11 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Not bothered as I can't really challenge the top but that's bollocks as I did it just after the teams were announced at 2pm

I still get a reminder after 4 telling me to submit before 2:50!

Sorry mate, but how were the teams announced at 2pm for a 7:45pm kick off? Your prediction is time stamped at 19:40:25, about four and a half minutes prior to kick off.

I still can't explain why you get a reminder after 4pm. I send it out just after 2pm and before I make my prediction so that it comes back to me. That way, I know it's gone out. 

I don't know if @oafcmetty can throw some light on it.

37 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Sorry mate, but how were the teams announced at 2pm for a 7:45pm kick off? Your prediction is time stamped at 19:40:25, about four and a half minutes prior to kick off.

I still can't explain why you get a reminder after 4pm. I send it out just after 2pm and before I make my prediction so that it comes back to me. That way, I know it's gone out. 

That will be me forgetting we played on Tuesday (I must have wiped it from my memory bank)! 

Yes I was late for Tuesday :D 

39 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

May be that the email provider chaddy uses doesn't like mails from our sending service and deprioritises them? If you're getting them upon sending, then it's not a problem on our end. 

Archived