• Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Bender said:

Screenshot 2022-04-14 072943.png

Referee: SAM PURKIS

Latics:

Scored in last 5 games

Northampton:

Not scored in 2 games

They look to lack discipline so the refereeing might be a factor.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Yep, but McGahey and Stobbs both back...

Good news. If true both will start, last game stobbs had he pressed well and set the tempo (orient at home). Although Sutton has stepped up and played his part, we know he is still off the pace. Also, the other week I saw fondop and asked him when he’ll be back. He said before the end of the season, but i’m unsure of what the truth of that is.

23 minutes ago, Oldham_till_i_die said:

Good news. If true both will start, last game stobbs had he pressed well and set the tempo (orient at home). Although Sutton has stepped up and played his part, we know he is still off the pace. Also, the other week I saw fondop and asked him when he’ll be back. He said before the end of the season, but i’m unsure of what the truth of that is.

Shez might play 3 centre backs a la Curle?

28 minutes ago, Oldham_till_i_die said:

Didn’t somebody say Fondop’s contract had been terminated?

25 minutes ago, Oldham_till_i_die said:

If there is a god, please make this happen, Lord knows we need a saviour on the pitch, not just in the dugout.

Second half heroics at Prenton Park please, Mike Fondop cements his place in Latics pantheon with the match winning goal ....

29 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Shez might play 3 centre backs a la Curle?

I don’t see why he would destroy the compact shape that he’s worked on to a formation that failed us for half the season. If McGahey is available then the only thing I expect is to go to our most experienced back four. I would love for fondop back however I don’t know what the contract situation is, we know what the lemmys are like. And shez was always reluctant to talk about fondop so who knows what shenanigans are going on behind the scenes.

2 hours ago, Oldham_till_i_die said:

Just seen fondop wrapped in a towel at latics on tope’s Instagram page. Does that mean he’s training with them?

24 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He was training this morning. Didn't see Fondop though...

Anyone watched the Shez interview? Shows Tope training but who's that stood next to Luamba?

Is it Fondop or Cisse? (Looks more like Cisse I think).

17 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Anyone watched the Shez interview? Shows Tope training but who's that stood next to Luamba?

Is it Fondop or Cisse? (Looks more like Cisse I think).

Ciise was definitely at training but I think the club de-registered him to sign Fondop...

These aren’t on a good run. Drew at home bradford, lost at Mansfield.

in last month they have lost at Carlisle and they failed to win at Scunthorpe. Such a huge game. We will need to play well and can’t be letting 2 plus goals in. It’s a good chance for points we can’t throw away. Preying we turn up and get infornt in the game 

Archived