MATCH: vs Northampton Town (H) 15/04/22

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

These aren’t on a good run. Drew at home bradford, lost at Mansfield.

in last month they have lost at Carlisle and they failed to win at Scunthorpe. Such a huge game. We will need to play well and can’t be letting 2 plus goals in. It’s a good chance for points we can’t throw away. Preying we turn up and get infornt in the game 

We owe them one for religation!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I booked my tickets and my childrens on line. I was charged for both children in the family stand. So it must have changed, what a way to get young children in. It should be free they will prob have their iPads on all game. Another question do the tickets on my phone get scanned or do o need to print them. Can you take snacks and drink or are they dicks about that too? Thanks

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Well I booked my tickets and my childrens on line. I was charged for both children in the family stand. So it must have changed, what a way to get young children in. It should be free they will prob have their iPads on all game. Another question do the tickets on my phone get scanned or do o need to print them. Can you take snacks and drink or are they dicks about that too? Thanks

Tickets get scanned 

3 hours ago, latics22 said:

I take a flask and a few chocolate bars in a rucksack. Never been challenged in the JR stand. One time a steward was a dick over me taking a bottle of water in. He relented in the end. 

Shocking decision again goes against us, apparently now if you pick up the ball you get a free kick, spawny fucking goal as well - nothing surer, thought these shit officials get shared about over a season? Just getting back in to it and they get a break like that.

Same all season. Shez hasn't changed the team. Cheap and unnecessary free kicks given away in positions where the opposition player poses no danger allows a ball into the box that wouldn't have happened in live play. A team with players who have no composure. Shez has ramped up the commitment but poor decisions and technique are endemic in the side.

Archived