MATCH: vs Northampton Town (H) 15/04/22

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we got relegated against Northampton, I always felt we could have won that match if they'd put a shift in.  They just couldn't be arsed on the day.

This time, I don't think we would beat them even if we put a shift in.  We are just not good enough.

Taking positives here, this could hasten the Lemmies departure, also the players we retain will perhaps find their level the lower we go, and the remaining special discount season tickets may have a further £50 knocked off. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Taking positives here, this could hasten the Lemmies departure, also the players we retain will perhaps find their level the lower we go, and the remaining special discount season tickets may have a further £50 knocked off. 

I don’t even think we can cling to that hope. Thanks to Barry Owen. He’s promised Abdallah a sniff of some cash so he’ll stick around til that’s resolved. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

This will always be the simple truth. 

The squad has played all season without a striker, and is chronically under funded. 

You get what you pay for. 

If the Lemmies are still in charge the £800 this season will seem like absolute extravagance next season. 

I can’t see anything wrong with that from Pidge. He’s gone up his arm is in the air but no elbow, no force. Then he’s been absolutely pushed around and surrounded by Northampton players. The ref wasn’t even looking and had just reacted to Pidge being in the middle of it all by showing him a straight red. Must be overturned or that’s us down.😡

6 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I used to think that, but I agree with NZ.

They are going anywhere until the court case is over. By which time we could be national north. 

2 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I don’t even think we can cling to that hope. Thanks to Barry Owen. He’s promised Abdallah a sniff of some cash so he’ll stick around til that’s resolved. 

Archived