MATCH: vs Northampton Town (H) 15/04/22

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s us gone today I feel. Not only the rank display and other results but missing best players and we have no depth 

today hunt DKD and obadeyi were terrible. We couldn’t pass the ball and movement and work rate just not there. Shez also lost plot today. Should have changed shape, hart in mid and pier up front with 15 mins to go is appalling. Going to need a miracle. Need 7 points min and can’t see more than 3 

3 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Nope. All us.

We are the worst team that I have ever seen at Boundary Park. 

At least I will not have to put up with Roy next season.

Yep, no good blaming other teams, this is down to the owners. The players are what they are, 3 teams in this division took the EFL loan and 2 of them are paying for it by losing their league status. 

Just now, BP1960 said:

Dare I use that word again...outmuscled.

I don’t think that’s even our main problem. Our squad is full of players who are just really slow of thought. It’s like they’re playing on satellite delay or something. 

Every attack ends because of an extra touch, or play slowing to allow defenders back in, or the ball being nicked away because they don’t realise they have someone on them or haven’t had a shout. 

Mo has assembled a squad of crocks, rejects and kids. We had one shot at saving this season in January - signing 2 strikers and a midfielder who could put his foot on the ball and dictate play. We are now almost certainly down. 

Okay so let’s say Stevenage beat scunthorpe on Monday. Because Scunthorpe are just rotting flesh at this point. They go six points adrift from us. So that leaves us and the team that just beat top of the league 4-0. Monday is big for us but if results don’t go our way including ourselves, it’s gonna get desperate.

It couldn't have gone any worse for the club today, I cannot believe FGR went down 4-0 against Barrow and Latics will probably face the backlash to that on Monday. Stevenage are as good as safe, Barrow may not win another but whatever, I feel it's over for Latics and non-league is the future.

Such a shame for the club. It won't diminish my loyalty to the badge but it will be another stab in the heart from the c**ts who have led us down this path. I truly hope the world collapses around their ears...after the club has been sold, of course.

A sad day for all Latics fans.

16 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Yep, no good blaming other teams, this is down to the owners. The players are what they are, 3 teams in this division took the EFL loan and 2 of them are paying for it by losing their league status. 

And yet this owner has probably more money in the bank than many in this league. 

Totally gutless performance from the team today, which I find it hard to get my head around considering what’s at stake!! Special mention to the pair of c#nts who have put us in this position, get the F#ck out!!!

21 minutes ago, disjointed said:

And the other got bought out almost immediately and strengthened thereafter.

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

A performance that reeked of something having gone on behind the scenes.

Are alluding to a certain flat-capped-twat by any chance? I don't know how true it is the return of that one coincided with the downturn in results but it is not beyond any stretch of the imagination.

I never realised, until now, it is possible to hate someone I have never met and with such a passion. I'm sure the same can be said for many of us.

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

Are alluding to a certain flat-capped-twat by any chance? I don't know how true it is the return of that one coincided with the downturn in results but it is not beyond any stretch of the imagination.

I never realised, until now, it is possible to hate someone I have never met and with such a passion. I'm sure the same can be said for many of us.

Possibly. No Bahamboula in the squad seems bizarre at face value so maybe something has gone on there.

11 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

A performance that reeked of something having gone on behind the scenes.

nah just a cobbled together team. Obadeyi not fit enough to work hard. Hunt not up to it in centre mid. Dkd on an off day. Carried them 3 all game. No options on bench. It’s that bad out two best players end up out of position in hart in c mid and piergianni up front. No other options

Sad day for us fans.

Dont know what to think of the players, one minute they seem up for it and show real passion, then you get todays garbage.

Poor owners = poor team.

The sooner they go the better, wherever we will be, that place will be better without them tho.

Archived