Tranmere away 30-4-2022

having watched that ( purely because I believe next year is audio only and it may be some years before we are back ) ! i wouldnt keep any of them apart from maybe  sutton and clarke , the rest cant pass cant head and cant shoot and DKD is massively overated  and despite Roy doing his best to say how well we are playing and how our heads didnt drop !! ffs they are being paid to be that crap , we need a complete overhaul to be competitive next season 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Special mention for Hunt today who was actually dog shit, swans around like he's fucking Pirlo, shits out of tackles and was Tranmeres best midfielder before he was subbed, Shez must despair watching this crock of shit, Whealen wasn't much better mind.

Saw this on the Tranmere website:

“Every Tranmere fan knows the pain of losing League status, as it was not many years ago that our own hearts were broken as we lost ours after almost 100 years. We know, better than many, how much it hurts. Oldham may be a local rival but it is local rivalries upon which the best and most atmospheric games are based. Losing another old club into non-League is not a cause for celebration. 

Without emotion, football is nothing but we want to make sure that the emotion does not spill over into crowd trouble, whatever the outcome.  We are a family club and we want Prenton Park to be a safe place for all. So whilst we welcome the atmosphere that two noisy sets of fans can bring, please stay off the pitch.”

👍

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Special mention for Hunt today who was actually dog shit, swans around like he's fucking Pirlo, shits out of tackles and was Tranmeres best midfielder before he was subbed, Shez must despair watching this crock of shit, Whealen wasn't much better mind.

Id love to know who brought Hunt in and why...He's absolutely one of the softest midfield players I've ever seen. A total waste when we needed strikers. Has contributed nothing to the fight....thank god he was only a loan. 

5 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

Id love to know who brought Hunt in and why...He's absolutely one of the softest midfield players I've ever seen. A total waste when we needed strikers. Has contributed nothing to the fight....thank god he was only a loan. 

There's no mystery about who brought him in is there? Mo. 

3 hours ago, rossy52 said:

having watched that ( purely because I believe next year is audio only and it may be some years before we are back ) ! i 

Some clubs in the National League use IFollow video and sound like Wrexham, Notts County, Grimsby, Southend, but most don’t 

2 hours ago, bluehobbit said:

he came in under selim and Connor marlin. That marlin posted on his Twitter more incoming after the signing. I think he thought he was playing football manager. Both of them were so unqualified it was untrue and no surprise they found someone worse than whelan, plus we were crying out for strikers 

4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

This entire squad are AIDS fucking awful

Sorry but I'm going to go on a rant here. I'm extremely biased based on my background but can we please stop using AIDS in this context.

1.) AIDS WAS a serious disease, you wouldn't describe the players as cancer, so please don't describe them as AIDS.

2.) The WAS in my first message is deliberate, AIDS, or more precisely HIV, is no longer a life limiting illness with the right treatment, those who are HIV positive who are on the right treatment that makes the virus undetectable and if you are undetectable you can't pass HIV on. So in 50 or so years AIDS might be a very rare condition in the rich world, as HIV no longer progresses to warrant being upgraded to AIDS.

10 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Sorry but I'm going to go on a rant here. I'm extremely biased based on my background but can we please stop using AIDS in this context.

1.) AIDS WAS a serious disease, you wouldn't describe the players as cancer, so please don't describe them as AIDS.

2.) The WAS in my first message is deliberate, AIDS, or more precisely HIV, is no longer a life limiting illness with the right treatment, those who are HIV positive who are on the right treatment that makes the virus undetectable and if you are undetectable you can't pass HIV on. So in 50 or so years AIDS might be a very rare condition in the rich world, as HIV no longer progresses to warrant being upgraded to AIDS.

Fair enough apologies 

Though I have seen the owners described as the latter a few times 

19 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Now we don’t have a gantry in the new stand, where does the main cam go for a televised game at Boundary Park?

The directors box seeing its hardly used.😆

If it is audio only I'm hoping we get different commentators. Mikey can't formulate sentences together and gets excited when we get past the half way line (tbf you can't blame him)

Roy.. well - less said the better. 

2 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

If it is audio only I'm hoping we get different commentators. Mikey can't formulate sentences together and gets excited when we get past the half way line (tbf you can't blame him)

Think a lot of teams in League 2 use local radio, not much of an option given Radio Bolton.

So unless Roy retires and he's only really a volunteer or Mikey moves on I don't think we will have different commentators.

9 hours ago, GKing521 said:

I think that both Mikey and Roy have been great fun as a commentating duo this season - love their passion and their mistakes 😃

Archived