League Tables 23.04.2022

Bristolatic

I suppose the Prediction League pales into insignificance against yesterday's events at Boundary Park. However, as is said, the show must go on, so here's how it all pans out with two games to go. I have a sneaky feeling that, now there's less pressure, they might just win them both.

All predictions here

All points scored here

Premier League

@Ex_pat and @Hometownclub both top scored with 9 points apiece, retaining 3rd and 1st place respectively. The lead at the top over @lookersstandandy is now 18 points, which will take some catching. There was very little movement throughout the table with only 4 players moving, @GlossopLatic up 1 place, @aidan_latics up 2, @rudemedic down 1 and @Handsy down 2. 

Premier League Table

Championship

@tGWB's prediction was void as he didn't post until 2:52pm. Nine points was the best in the Championship, scored by @alisonh1981 (up 3 places to 9th), @Londonboy (increases his lead at the top to 7 points due to @tGWB's faux pas) and @Stevie_J (now just 3 points off automatic promotion). @DavidCollinge is making another bid for the play-offs and there is no change to the bottom six.

Championship Table

League 1

And it's 9 points again, this time by @Dick_Valentine, now 25 points clear at the top. Surely the race is now just for 2nd place, with @adamoafc, @deyres42 and @alien in the strongest positions. Again, not much movement elsewhere, with @Chaddyexile84 up 2 places, dropping @jbroyton and @RobinsDuckEgg down a place each.

League 1 Table

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Championship

@tGWB's prediction was void as he didn't post until 2:52pm. Nine points was the best in the Championship, scored by @alisonh1981 (up 3 places to 9th), @Londonboy (increases his lead at the top to 7 points due to @tGWB's faux pas) and @Stevie_J (now just 3 points off automatic promotion). @DavidCollinge is making another bid for the play-offs and there is no change to the bottom six.

Championship Table

Just now, tGWB said:
1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Championship

Championship Table

Expand  

amended my attendance prediction when I was in the ground 🤦‍♂️

Archived