Abdallah

Martin Samuel in the Mail todayโ€ฆ.

ย 

Abdallah Lemsagam is the most useless of the useless Oldham owners because he has taken the club out of the league, which no custodian had managed since they were elected into the Second Division in 1907.

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was only half listening to the Talksport interview just then, so might have got this wrong, but did Jordan say something about Abdallah's wife being ill?ย 

ย 

Horrible if that's the case and best wishes sent.ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

I was only half listening to the Talksport interview just then, so might have got this wrong, but did Jordan say something about Abdallah's wife being ill?ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yes he did say it...

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

If he has some personal/family problems he has my sympathy but it doesnโ€™t excuse his neglect and disregard for this football club!!

ย 

ย 

Doesn't excuse it and it shouldn't change our stance on wanting him out, but might explain his neglect and a horrible situation for him (or anyone) to be in.ย  He's obviously going to put his family first.

ย 

I'd be amazed if he's not as furious with Mo as we are for taking his business down the pan, if it's been Mo who's been calling all the shots..

30 minutes ago, JoeP said:

ย 

Doesn't excuse it and it shouldn't change our stance on wanting him out, but might explain his neglect and a horrible situation for him (or anyone) to be in.ย  He's obviously going to put his family first.

ย 

I'd be amazed if he's not as furious with Mo as we are for taking his business down the pan, if it's been Mo who's been calling all the shots..

ย 

If that's the case we should expect a new Sporting Director?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

ย 

If that's the case we should expect a new Sporting Director?

We should only have a Sporting Director if the manager wants one, if not then let's go back to letting them decide which players they want to recruit.

37 minutes ago, Canada_latic said:

I heard Simon Jordan say that Al's wife has cancer.

My mistrust of Abdo runs so deep that I wouldn't be surprised if this is a plot to garner sympathy.

I really do not trust a single word that comes from a Lemmie or the board.

ย 

1 minute ago, redlion said:

My mistrust of Abdo runs so deep that I wouldn't be surprised if this is a plot to garner sympathy.

I really do not trust a single word that comes from a Lemmie or the board.

ย 

I wouldnt trust him at all. I was just surprised Simon Jordan knows that when nobody else has mentioned it.

1 hour ago, Canada_latic said:

I heard Simon Jordan say that Al's wife has cancer.

ย 

That's really sad news. I would suggest that AL drastically reduces his price for Latics in order to get a quick sale, then concentrates on his family, and forgets all about Oldham.

12 hours ago, JoeP said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Archived