Non-League stuff.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I've just watched Chesterfield v Stockport and I'm now more convinced than ever that we will have the title wrapped up by Easter...

the first ex prem team in the conference north ?

52 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I've just watched Chesterfield v Stockport and I'm now more convinced than ever that we will have the title wrapped up by Easter...

Pretty much our standard.

3 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Altrincham going full time next season.

It makes sense for them, as they've been stable round that level for a while and don't have a lot of local competition for players at that level.  They get higher attendances than ex-League teams like Barnet and Aldershot too.

It'll be interesting to see which players they lose who can't afford to give up their main job though.  Could be a few moving to Chester or Southport.

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

It makes sense for them, as they've been stable round that level for a while and don't have a lot of local competition for players at that level.  They get higher attendances than ex-League teams like Barnet and Aldershot too.

It'll be interesting to see which players they lose who can't afford to give up their main job though.  Could be a few moving to Chester or Southport.

Oldham Athletic & Altrincham in the same division…just WOW!!

19 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gateshead-clinch-promotion-national-league-23841562.amp

Gateshead promoted from the NLN.

If nothing else it's a night on the last 

Terrible atmosphere. In the FA Cup a few years ago , Latics fans were put in one of the open stands at an end of the athletics track , a long way from the pitch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived