Non-League stuff.

On 5/21/2022 at 9:23 PM, Matt said:

Bunch of Amateurs production Dorking Uncovered  on YouTube has been running for a few seasons - including this one. I can recommend Bunch of Amateurs other seasons with Barks at step 7 Charlwood and Holland FC too.

https://www.youtube.com/c/BunchOfAmateurs

https://www.youtube.com/c/BunchOfAmateurs/playlists

yesssss jus needed sumat like this atm w all the enforced spare time 😂

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

changed my mind, don't like the Gaffer he's playin to the camera.

seems to know a bit about Football but has too many different voices and says stuff like 'do me a favour try very very hard for me' 🤮

l want him to get sacked but l can see how that mite not be possible!!

On 5/21/2022 at 9:23 PM, Matt said:

Bunch of Amateurs production Dorking Uncovered  on YouTube has been running for a few seasons - including this one. I can recommend Bunch of Amateurs other seasons with Barks at step 7 Charlwood and Holland FC too.

https://www.youtube.com/c/BunchOfAmateurs

https://www.youtube.com/c/BunchOfAmateurs/playlists

Hang on.. hang on.. hang on..

So he's owner and manager 😳😳😳

I hope Mo doesn't get any idea FFS 

25 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

It's the type of goal we'll be seeing a lot next season.  Ball into the box, headed down, bundled in.

At which end?  I'll leave that to everyone else to guess.

I'm not confident we'll even kick a ball in the National League next season!

6 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

It's the type of goal we'll be seeing a lot next season.  Ball into the box, headed down, bundled in.

At which end?  I'll leave that to everyone else to guess.

Offside too

Just heard it mentioned on the Price of Football podcast that Stockport County were losing 50k a week this season and currently owe one of their owners companies 2.6million pound in an interest free loan 😳

I'd also imagine Wrexham are in a similar position, it seems that there is away out of the National League but it isn't going to come cheap 🙈

18 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Just heard it mentioned on the Price of Football podcast that Stockport County were losing 50k a week this season and currently owe one of their owners companies 2.6million pound in an interest free loan 😳

I'd also imagine Wrexham are in a similar position, it seems that there is away out of the National League but it isn't going to come cheap 🙈

Not much chance of us getting out of it soon then. 

6 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Wrexham remain in The National League next season.

In a way, I'm kind of glad that their Hollywood fortune hasn't got them out of it, as it may bring a good dose of realism to the club but wouldn't wish it on the fans. I think their time may be next season.

I know it won't be ours. 

13 minutes ago, Wardie said:

In a way, I'm kind of glad that their Hollywood fortune hasn't got them out of it, as it may bring a good dose of realism to the club but wouldn't wish it on the fans. I think their time may be next season.

I know it won't be ours. 

If anything, it reinforces how difficult a league it is to get out of. Depressingly... 

On 5/25/2022 at 5:29 PM, wroteforluck87 said:

It is possible to sort this out if you look at Grimsby Town.  After years of mismanagement which saw them drop out of the EFL, the club is now owned by two lifelong fans and business men who have engaged with the local community.  The new owners are just local business men who have good contacts work closely with their fans groups and local community.  In a couple of years they have turned things around and are now one game away from a return to the EFL.  They have brought stability back to the club without spending millions and fans have returned in numbers.  They are talking to the Council about a new ground and the future looks good.  Hence, it is possible to turn things around under the right owners with everyone pulling in the same direction.  

3 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Sort of wanted them and stockport promoted  just to get the two big spenders our of the league plus side is they'll bring a good following here and it's a decent away day for us 

there was a small part of me saying that but most of me has become rather cynical toward all things Latics apart from the fanbase and the heroes out on the front lines.

l'm actually gutted they'll bring a few bc its £20Kplus for the regime.

2 hours ago, Whitts said:

It is possible to sort this out if you look at Grimsby Town.  After years of mismanagement which saw them drop out of the EFL, the club is now owned by two lifelong fans and business men who have engaged with the local community.  The new owners are just local business men who have good contacts work closely with their fans groups and local community.  In a couple of years they have turned things around and are now one game away from a return to the EFL.  They have brought stability back to the club without spending millions and fans have returned in numbers.  They are talking to the Council about a new ground and the future looks good.  Hence, it is possible to turn things around under the right owners with everyone pulling in the same direction.  

l would imagine they would be our business model were we to move all the mountains. really gutted l cudnt work the track into that. l'll play it next time l'm in the mix. l digress/ramble.

remember noticin their fan numbers jump immedietly after their acqisition of the club and l saw from highlights programmes that they weren't jus numbers but noisy, have a good time types. bet theyre havin a good time 😞

tbf even tho we were shit last season our fans put on a right show at times. l really hope we take loads to all the aways and carry on that good time vibe. seriously considering doin every away.

2 hours ago, Whitts said:

Fair play too them 👏🏼 

Archived