Today's Shitstorm.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

By that I meant those who enter the pitch for a peaceful protest, of course those who encroach and then assault should have the book thrown at them.

everybody knew what you meant. you also said it before the unrelated incident which Stencho's comedy attack fly popped up and irrelevantly posted had even happened.

its just another embarrassing effort from nightmare.

7 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

incite, whilst discussin The Stench!!!!

thats brilliant, spelling mistakes like that are hilarious to us library types.

bet the MagicHeadmaster has had a giggle at that one 😂

Thanks for the promotion and of course I did. 

I did start composing a post which descended into a full Chuckle rant so I decided to leave it. But while I'm here, what an odious waste of skin and blood he is. 

6 hours ago, Armchair said:

Wow. Barry really lives rent free in a lot of people’s heads here. 

Barry needs to fuck off away from the club because he is a major fixture and the one constant  in our demise, it has nothing at all to do with living rent free in peoples heads, as a 'fan' he has attached himself to these cowboy owners we attracted over the past couple of decades and will be remembered as a man universally hated by the folk of his own town - what a legacy.

The comments were directed at those asserting I have some association with Barry Owen. I don’t. 

I believe BO is a PR disaster and his inability to engage with fans has surfaced many times. He’s also proven to he fairly ego centric and quite self serving. As / when we get new owners I’d hope it comes with an element of wiping the slate clean and employing staff who are more professional and can engage with fans in a positive way.

For what it’s worth though, BO isn’t high on my list of problems at the club. The bigger issues lie closer to the investment / footballing side of things and why we effectively played a whole season without a recognised striker.

15 minutes ago, Armchair said:

For what it’s worth though, BO isn’t high on my list of problems at the club. The bigger issues lie closer to the investment / footballing side of things and why we effectively played a whole season without a recognised striker.

Which is all largely irrelevant with the clowns in charge.

2 hours ago, Armchair said:

The comments were directed at those asserting I have some association with Barry Owen. I don’t. 

I believe BO is a PR disaster and his inability to engage with fans has surfaced many times. He’s also proven to he fairly ego centric and quite self serving. As / when we get new owners I’d hope it comes with an element of wiping the slate clean and employing staff who are more professional and can engage with fans in a positive way.

BO is integral in the owners still being here now and not looking to sell currently. He brought the court case to them and convinced them they stand to make millions out of it. If he hadn't wormed his way back in, I actually think there would have been a decent chance of them leaving this summer.

4 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

BO is integral in the owners still being here now and not looking to sell currently. He brought the court case to them and convinced them they stand to make millions out of it. If he hadn't wormed his way back in, I actually think there would have been a decent chance of them leaving this summer.

this statement far too truthful to survive.

3 hours ago, Armchair said:

Agree with the first paragraph. Strongly but respectfully disagree with the second.

Is anyone able to explain why the North Stand is considered unsafe (particularly when the Main Stand is an option? 

The statement talks around the issue without giving clear reasons. Still we are kept in the dark which is laughable when the club claims to be transparent around this. 

Archived