4. 4. Carl Piergianni (2022)

5. 5. Dylan Fage (2022)

6. 6. Kyle Jameson (2022)

7. 7. Jack Stobbs (2022)

8. 8. Raphaël Diarra (2022)

9. 9. Will Sutton (2022)

10. 10. Benny Couto (2024)

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

He's no world beater agreed but if you can't see "anything" positive in him you've been watching a different player from me.

Gives 100% every game, defends OK in the main (agree he gets caught out now and again but who doesn't in this shit league) and is a decent threat going forward.

If you can recommend anyone better Dave for next season on the peanuts we pay send in a stamped addressed envelope to 

John Sheridan

Oldham Athletic FC etc etc

I've no idea  but I'd be wiling to wager that there's at least a dozen available who are as good.  Irrelevant anyway as if he's as good as people think he'll be snapped up by someone in the heady world of League 2

We've got the same budget (apparently), the same Sporting Director, we're in a worse league, and the whole of English football knows we're a basket case and should be avoided like the plague. 

I think it's worth people bearing that in mind when deciding they'd release the likes of Clarke and Hart... 

7 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

We've got the same budget (apparently), the same Sporting Director, we're in a worse league, and the whole of English football knows we're a basket case and should be avoided like the plague. 

I think it's worth people bearing that in mind when deciding they'd release the likes of Clarke and Hart... 

They're not ours to release. 

36 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Absolutely no way we will have the same budget. When bunn was appointed he was told a false budget. When reality kicks in and they do the maths we’re fucked.

On 4/30/2022 at 8:40 AM, Dave_Og said:

Mystified re the number of people that see something positive in Hart. Abysmal whenever I've seen him. 

He seems to either play very well or very poorly, never anywhere in between  

33 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Have the 87% of you who'd keep He-Man all got the same dealer?

Can I have his number? 

Anyone else find the term ‘He-Man’ when levelled at our captain, Carl Piergianni, frankly derogatory and insulting?

87% you say?

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Anyone else find the term ‘He-Man’ when levelled at our captain, Carl Piergianni, frankly derogatory and insulting?

87% you say?

Tanned muscular blonde with a big sword who can pull off wandering around in furry underpants every day?

I can think of more derogatory terms  

4 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I'd keep Stobbs if he's cheap. 

Decent engine and can put a great cross in ocassionally. 

His great crosses have contributed precisely 2 assists this season, Ironically centre back Carl Piergianni has 4 assists.

I reckon we can get a better wide player.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

His great crosses have contributed precisely 2 assists this season, Ironically centre back Carl Piergianni has 4 assists.

Who is it that he was supposed to be assisting... 

14 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Theres a far better winger at Altrincham in Ryan Colclough who could have been playing Championship football but for some indiscretions.

16 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Who is it that he was supposed to be assisting... 

I don't know but if the centre back who's job it is to prevent goals is getting more goals and assists than the winger whos job it is to create and score goals I'd say it's a good indication that we can get someone better in that position if our aspirations are to progress that is.

Archived