Tranmere attendance

There's no published attendance figures for the Tranmere game on their website, Latics, BBC or Sky. Did anyone happen to hear if it was announced?

I'll give it until tomorrow and, if it's still not available, there'll be no attendance points given. Sorry, but there's nothing else I can do.

45 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Thanks for that @deyres42. If there's nothing on an official site by tomorrow, I'll go with that if no one objects. 

I object! Only because I think my first guess was not far off that and I revised it down by a few hundred at the last minute 😫

7 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I object! Only because I think my first guess was not far off that and I revised it down by a few hundred at the last minute 😫

Life can be a real bugger sometimes. At least you got a prediction in, which is more than I did. Sent the reminders out early then stood chatting with mates at a match. As the teams came out, I realised too late that I hadn't done it.

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Life can be a real bugger sometimes. At least you got a prediction in, which is more than I did. Sent the reminders out early then stood chatting with mates at a match. As the teams came out, I realised too late that I hadn't done it.

I think it was actually 8008 not 8080

Archived