BPAS PODCAST SEASON 2: 2nd May '22 Episode 82: Rip It Up & Start Again

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

😂

as an aside, l wonder, would you be intetested to know that in completely unrelated instances, l find it absolutely hilarious when somebody tries to be clever, but their actions only serve to further highlight distinct lack of natural intelligence? lt is one of my most favorite things on this planet.

(hope that ones ok🙄)

You can't resist having a dig can you ?

Can you ?

How about you and I meet ?

Just you and moi for a civil conversation. Then you can judge if I really do have a distinct lack of natural intelligence.

Yes or no ?

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

😂

as an aside, l wonder, would you be intetested to know that in completely unrelated instances, l find it absolutely hilarious when somebody tries to be clever, but their actions only serve to further highlight distinct lack of natural intelligence? lt is one of my most favorite things on this planet.

(hope that ones ok🙄)

It's 'interested' and 'favourite.'

:peepwall:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

😂

(hope that ones ok🙄)

A number of them are in government. 

26 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

It's 'interested' and 'favourite.'

:peepwall:

yeah its ok, sentences start with capital letters usually aswell and words like mite arent spelt like that.

luckily for me, as l dropped out of education aged 14 to embark on a highly succesful career of drink, drugs and punches in my head, l wasnt actually tryna look like l can spell or tryna be clever, l was merely expressing how when others do so and fuck up it makes me laugh.

Yours is funny anyway, its like sumat l would do (unlucky😂😂) not even gona read redlions effort tho because making him look stupid would be akin to opening a door and utterly devoid of any satisfaction whatsoever!!!

11 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

By the way, it was a good podcast this week!

Precisely. There's a topic in here somewhere, if we could have some respect for the author of the cast and the thread, can we keep it together for this at least? Cheers

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's fucking ridiculous, that's what it is.

won't somebody pleaseeee consider the bandwith 😂😉

sorry tho, you are right, you are a volunteer and you are enabling us to wither our time away so frivolously. l do try at almost all times on here to remember that and l shall endevour to raise that up to 'all times'.

I am currently 8 days into a three month sicknote after suffering a TIA last wednesday so when you spot knobead Monty eyeing sumat up everybody just ignore me as best you can and l'll try my utmost to post relevant stuff 😬

(or at least l'll stick a disclaimer on rather than setting pathetic boredom traps)

3 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

We don't. 

Vote whoever is most likely to beat them. 

nah lm too far gone for that, the whole rotten system needs changing.

l can never vote labour after the war criminal stained them forever and now theyve got a useless cardboard cut out who is decent at sneering and not much else.

its hard enuf gettin us lot pulling in the same direction nevermind the big picture.

history is littered w revolution and if we aren' doin that then lm out until we are.

W

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

nah lm too far gone for that, the whole rotten system needs changing.

l can never vote labour after the war criminal stained them forever and now theyve got a useless cardboard cut out who is decent at sneering and not much else.

its hard enuf gettin us lot pulling in the same direction nevermind the big picture.

history is littered w revolution and if we aren' doin that then lm out until we are.

W

I've long said the only way to enforce change is for the majority to spoil their ballots and cause a constitutional crisis by giving no-one a mandate 

This scruffy scarecrow led set of charlatans have an 80 seat majority on less than 50% of the vote its a joke 

Democracy is a myth they keep the peasants in control by allowing us to choose our tyrant every few years, the fact that the whip exists is a laugh "my consitutents don't like it but the government are telling me to vote for it"

It's fucked 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I've long said the only way to enforce change is for the majority to spoil their ballots and cause a constitutional crisis by giving no-one a mandate 

This scruffy scarecrow led set of charlatans have an 80 seat majority on less than 50% of the vote its a joke 

Democracy is a myth they keep the peasants in control by allowing us to choose our tyrant every few years, the fact that the whip exists is a laugh "my consitutents don't like it but the government are telling me to vote for it"

It's fucked 

if l cant find a local to back l just write highly offensive words in the boxes, achieves nothing more than upsetting some uptight people who take themselves too seriously but if thats all thats available then yeah l'll do that 😂

imature? very. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

which won't be long when you look at the impending food crisis, £250+ to fill up the tiniest car, £4-500 a week to keep the lights on and £7 for a 20p saver loaf of bread.

Coming soon....

Freddo? 

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Freddo? 

😂 took me a while to work out what u mean!! how much are they now? factor is all the cost increases, quite low russian involvement in raw matetials it actually should be quite nominal but then you need to think about white men in braces sat round a table sayin 'so, what would we get away with?' with that facor l would say around a 400% increase in 364 days. which l'm all for tbh bc its shit like this that people notice. the sea levels will have risen, thousnds of children would have needlessly drowned bc there house is now below water, tens of thousads more killed by war, hundreds of thousands killed by their pimps bc they have recently turned 11 and just arent profitable anymore.

literally nobody cares enough to do anything apart from a few girlfriends got outraged on fb about the pretty, white, eastern european eight year olds rounded up by putins mates and systematically raped to death on the unternet for cas but nobody actually did anything.

THEN

freddo's went up by 401% and the population couldnt take it anymore, stormed everywhere strung up boris and the HoP, HoL, homeless people ate food and warmed up, money and borders were abolished and we we all happy and content for about 50 years until people started to forget. somebody gives somebody else a shiny thing to put their willy inside them and about 150 years later our descendents have this same conversation.

those of you who know me personally, close your gobs, and think back who it was spent years warning about iraq, no WMD's, the expenses scamdal, the financial 'collapse', the grooming gang scandals and what putin is doing now. theres about six of you (theres about 20 really but loads of you are still somehow in denial 🙄)

anyway if you look at that and think uurggghhhh thats grim, yes.

if you look and think don't be silly that couldn't happen (as literally happens all around) l piff in your general direction 😒

ffs mikey all that for a freddo 😂

and if youre wondering 'l wonder how likely he views us all dying in flames the deranged madman?' well a year ago it was 1.5%, six months ago it was 6% and about three days ago l upped it to 17%. l did say 20% but l had a triple whammy emotional hit about the Rohynga, the dome of the rock and some report about australian natives suffering a systematic slow notion genocideat the time.

and clearly now lm bot emotional n the slightest 😂😂😂😂😂

Jayzus 😞

Edited by Monty Burns
toned it down for the sensitive ostriches
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

😂 took me a while to work out what u mean!! how much are they now? factor is all the cost increases, quite low russian involvement in raw matetials it actually should be quite nominal but then you need to think about white men in braces sat round a table sayin 'so, what would we get away with?' with that facor l would say around a 400% increase in 364 days. which l'm all for tbh bc its shit like this that people notice. the sea levels will have risen, thousnds of children would have needlessly drowned bc there house is now below water, tens of thousads more killed by war, hundreds of thousands killed by their pimps bc they have recently turned 11 and just arent profitable anymore.

literally nobody cares enough to do anything apart from a few girlfriends got outraged on fb about the pretty, white, eastern european eight year olds rounded up by putins mates and systematically raped to death on the unternet for cas but nobody actually did anything.

THEN

freddo's went up by 401% and the population couldnt take it anymore, stormed everywhere strung up boris and the HoP, HoL, homeless people ate food and warmed up, money and borders were abolished and we we all happy and content for about 50 years until people started to forget. somebody gives somebody else a shiny thing to put their willy inside them and about 150 years later our descendents have this same conversation.

those of you who know me personally, close your gobs, and think back who it was spent years warning about iraq, no WMD's, the expenses scamdal, the financial 'collapse', the grooming gang scandals and what putin is doing now. theres about six of you (theres about 20 really but loads of you are still somehow in denial 🙄)

if you look and think don't be silly that couldn't happen (as literally happens all around) l piff in your general direction 😒

and if youre wondering 'l wonder how likely he views us all dying in flames the deranged madman?' well a year ago it was 1.5%, six months ago it was 6% and about three days ago l upped it to 17%. l did say 20% but l had a triple whammy emotional hit about the Rohynga, the dome of the rock and some report about australian natives suffering a systematic slow notion genocideat the time.

Jayzus 😞

Quite.

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

THEN

Jayzus 😞

That's what I thought. 

• Like 1